[2010.03.14] Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

mae

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chicken and beer, whatever works right?

they surely can eat whatever they want, and they're old enough to drink there.

do what it takes to get through the rough patches.

although sneaking out when other members are asleep? sneaky sneaky lil ninja. lol

Oh well, we all need to vent. I hope she opens up more to the other members, even though we all need to be alone sometimes.

She's a really strong leader, she's setting a good example for the other members (minus the beer lol).

It's a rather common practice, that is turning to food when one is stressed. So her or anyone else for that matter doing it really shouldn't be ridiculed. It would be nice even as the leader to see that she can and will turn to her members for support instead of doing such things but as the report states she's human and the need to just "veg" is normal.

lol...I agree....Gyuri is still a person who can do whatever she wants

but still she must also know her limitations ^^

she must also turn on her members..wherein she can talk and express herself

thanks for sharing :)

Aww Gyul :) I'm stupid for being so happy over this, but I'm like that too. I like to just sort through my thoughts and reflect on things that upset me rather than talking to someone about it. I usually go out and get a cup of coffee at a cafe or I sit by the window alone in my room and think. I think it's just as healthy as talking to someone, it's just a personal preference really.

I like the imagery of her drinking beer and eating chicken haha. She's so goddess-like and here she is eating "manly" food.

i watched the video of this and its so cute how gyuri gets all fidgety when taehyun starts talking about her 2am chicken and beer! and you can she seungyeon and jiyoung kind of glance at her when taehyun was talking.

i hope this doesnt mean gyuri is a stress eating and drinker though cause that aint a good practice to get into :jyc3:

oh and thanks mae for posting this lol

Edited by Snowbot

Seriously? O.O I'm shocked... If we look the time she usually eat.. 2AM =D maybe she just got back home and filled with stress and tired..

Don't drink anymore Gyuri.. >< not good for health...