[2010.03.14] Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

mae

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oww.. Idols are humans too. They need the little bit of privacy and also times when they have to relieve themselves from stress.

I totally understand and think that it is a rather good way. Haha..

It must be kind of hard for Gyuri to sneak out at 2am to eat chicken and drink beer :/ maybe she didn't want to let other members know and give them more stress too.. What a caring leader..! Kara is so lucky <3

Thanks for sharing! :P

I was a bit surprised that idols like Gyuri would openly talk about eating late at night and with beer (to keep up with the image and whatnot), whether she started it or someone else did.

I think Jiyoung also said something about her hardships in Infinity Challenge... I can't even imagine what they're going through.

Kara fighting!

haha shes a good leader, but still i think she shld share her worries with the other members.

but still i see nth wrong to be alone sometimes.

and hope she didnt drink much.

anw has anyone tried beer with watermelon? ive tried it and it actually taste really good

GYURI AND KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyahahahaha!!~ Gyuri seems very random sometimes..

but well, everyone is like that right?kekeke^^

Gyuri is a human too...

Hope she will be more open to her other members..

kyahaha, what a great surprise to know that Gyuri drinks beer

and eat chicken by HERSELF! at 2 in the morning! wow...

thanks for sharing...^^~

lol aw! i guess the goddess is human too xD chicken and beer at 2am sounds so good... but so bad for you lol

it's okay though, she's the goddess, she can lose any weight she gains from that like it's nothing xD