[2010.03.14] Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

mae

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish that I should be there for her to comfort and share her feelings with my Goddess Gyuri, but how come we are so far away.She must have passed a hard time, hwaiting my Gyuri, loves you forever and for always.

On the newest episode of MBC Quiz to Change the World, comedian Kim TaeHyun revealed that he once witnessed KARA’s very own goddess, Park Gyuri, drinking beer and eating chicken by herself at 2 o’clock in the morning! All the audience members looked shocked to hear that Gyuri, who has always carried herself with a very goddess-like aura, was out and about by herself at such an odd time at a local chicken shop.

Gyuri explained herself by saying, “It was because I was going through a hard time. I’m the type that doesn’t look for guidance, so I snuck out secretly without telling the members. I just ate whatever I wanted to eat.”

Others who guest starred on this episode sympathized by agreeing, “Idols are people too, they should be able to eat whatever the want to eat.”

I, for one, am happy that Gyuri has a healthy outlet for her pain (minus the beer, of course). Let’s hope that one day she’ll be able to open up with her members instead of turning to a late night snack!

Edited by Yuber

oddly enough this news is kind of refreshing...or is the word i'm looking for attractive. just the idea of Gyul ssi on a bender all drunk and vulnerable for once is kind of... cute. i guess that depends on whether she's a sloppy drunk or not. lols

Drunken Gyuri...Fighting!! no not real fighting...no...stop! your image! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Yep definitely Idols are still humans... THEY HAVE FEELING FEELINGS NOTHING MORE THAN FE ELINGS XD

Seems like every guy here in KH wants to have a drink with the godess XD

Who wouldnt want to ?? LOL

You think Gyuri was lowering down herself? No, it's absolutely quite normal, she must have to get away from her hurting mind and soul. The title Goddess has nothing to do with it, you think just bcoz of that title she must hide her emotion? Idol are people too, u must understand her.........my Goddess Gyuri

Oh my... I never thought I would see Gyuri lowering down her level! I mean, she's a goddess :) But never mind, it's tales like these that we feel closer to idols :)

Haha..........u definitely saw through our minds friend........haha........yes i want to share that night with Gyuri...no matter how far we are now..

Yep definitely Idols are still humans... THEY HAVE FEELING FEELINGS NOTHING MORE THAN FE ELINGS XD

Seems like every guy here in KH wants to have a drink with the godess XD

Who wouldnt want to ?? LOL

One of the cons of being a leader, she always has to wear a strong facade in front of everyone. It's quite surprising she went all by herself, though. lol! And I guess people somehow forget that she is human above being an idol. The stereotype of being an idol= perfection is getting really old and annoyingly frustrating. >.< I'm glad Gyul shows a different and a real side of her. :D

wah....

i think that's fine....

idol is a human too...+being idol can give you so much stress because of the schedule...it think it's totally fine....

but i'm truly glad she's not drunk after she drunk the beer....

What about her goddess image if she's drunk? XD

nyah just kidding ^^

hahaha..it was hilarious and unbelieveable..i can't imagine the goddess of KARA drinking beer in the late night..but she's true..sometimes it's just hard to share the hard times with anybody..but she should try it once cause it is better than drinking alone in the midnight..hehehehe...

beers are good. others said that it can add something in your heart to leave healthy but LOL!

she drinks beer by herself! why she wont tell other members to drink with her! LOL!

kidding. (: gyuri soo fun. (:

• 2 weeks later...