• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.03.14] Why Was Gyuri Drinking Beer and Eating Chicken By Herself at 2AM?

190 posts in this topic

beer and chicken sounds like a great combination. hehehe! it's okay gyuri! WE UNDERST AND!

yeah ofcourse celebrities are just like any other person they get frustrations and hard times

aww gyuri :)

Of course, she IS human and all of us have hard

time and don't want to express with others.

lol. She looks so nice on those caps.

But imaging that is kind of weird. I mean i would think like Trucker Joe be doing that. And I can't imagine Gyuri doing that unless she has a belly.

haha. an idol doing just what she wants to de-stress.

afterall, all idols are human. they will have to de-stress in their own ways.

chicken and beer, whatever works right?

they surely can eat whatever they want, and they're old enough to drink there.

do what it takes to get through the rough patches.

although sneaking out when other members are asleep? sneaky sneaky lil ninja. lol

Oh well, we all need to vent. I hope she opens up more to the other members, even though we all need to be alone sometimes.

She's a really strong leader, she's setting a good example for the other members (minus the beer lol).

LOL, that's so un-Goddess like, but I find this information amusing because it shows Gyuri's human side. :)

LOL! xD That's so un-goddesslike! But of courseee, we still love you Gyuri unni! <3 Thanks for sharing!

indeedly, Gyuri is still a person too. people drink to release stress =P that means Gyuri has been working hard lately. thats a good thing! KARA FIGHTING!!!

aww... no chicken.. no beer..

Chicken make u fat..and beer make u unheatlhy..xP

If you're sad..come find me..Hahaha.. just jk..

Having beer and chicken alone at 2AM is an awesome way to ease your troubles XD Our goddess is so cool~

It's a rather common practice, that is turning to food when one is stressed. So her or anyone else for that matter doing it really shouldn't be ridiculed. It would be nice even as the leader to see that she can and will turn to her members for support instead of doing such things but as the report states she's human and the need to just "veg" is normal.

lol...I agree....Gyuri is still a person who can do whatever she wants

but still she must also know her limitations ^^

she must also turn on her members..wherein she can talk and express herself

thanks for sharing :)

hahaha......

Gyuri must be very tired and stressed so she ate and drink chicken and beer......

She ate all of it at that time because that's the only time available.....

:)

Aww Gyul :) I'm stupid for being so happy over this, but I'm like that too. I like to just sort through my thoughts and reflect on things that upset me rather than talking to someone about it. I usually go out and get a cup of coffee at a cafe or I sit by the window alone in my room and think. I think it's just as healthy as talking to someone, it's just a personal preference really.

I like the imagery of her drinking beer and eating chicken haha. She's so goddess-like and here she is eating "manly" food.

golly!

she has a life too!

they really don't have to make a big deal about it.

Everyone has to sell something, it's what the media's all about!

Lol, beer and chicken how random. But hey whatever makes the goddess feel better is fine by me :huh:

i watched the video of this and its so cute how gyuri gets all fidgety when taehyun starts talking about her 2am chicken and beer! and you can she seungyeon and jiyoung kind of glance at her when taehyun was talking.

i hope this doesnt mean gyuri is a stress eating and drinker though cause that aint a good practice to get into :jyc3:

oh and thanks mae for posting this lol

Edited by Snowbot

Idols are people too,but people dont drink beer...cmon,whats the deliciacy of it?just the bitter taste u get,n dont solve any problem at all, drink milk is healthier for a godess

Seriously? O.O I'm shocked... If we look the time she usually eat.. 2AM =D maybe she just got back home and filled with stress and tired..

Don't drink anymore Gyuri.. >< not good for health...