[2010.03.20] Kang JiYoung,

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww JING!

It must be hard for her, she is only 17/16 and she has to cope with school and her career!

JING HWAITING!

Its really heartwarming to see how jing grow up till now!

Hara must have felt stressed too, to be a variety-dol but she have did well!

KARA JJANG!

JING & HARA HWAITING! :D

aww...poor jing..

it's rare to see her like that..

but being the maknae with huge age difference like that,she must be feel lonely too..

it's hard being a young idol..

but i believe,with all of these,she will grow into a fine and pretty woman one day :)

cheer up jing!!

thx a lot kim for the news :)

sigh...they really need to give the girls a break. sometimes the viewers dont know what they're going through because they have to put up a friendly face or try to be funny on shows even when they're exhausted inside.

Aww..Dont cry Jiyoung..

Im here for you xPP

You should share it with your unnies because they're older than you..

thus, they can help u in several ways..

or at least..someone to share so that u wont feel that unhappy..

Stay tough =]

And yeah..

Hara is trying hard eh??

Hwaiting xDD

awww poor Jing.. stay strong Maknae.

you always have the other 4 Unnies to care for you so don't worry too much..

but i can totally understand her...

and it's so nice of her to worry about her parents at such a young age..

just shows you mature Jing is now :)

Jing and Kara Hwaiting!

Edited by Kimmoy♥

It definitely must be hard for Jing since she's young and people her age are just enjoying life right now. Stay strong, Jiyoung (: She's probably really weak inside because of all the work...I hope she gets more time to herself. I remember her saying she wanted a vacation and just relaxation.

Jiyoung is really young and at her age there are lots of reasons to cry too. Cuz she's a professional she probably has to keep emotions and everything in check as she's always in the spotlight so it is hard to grow up like others do. I guess these are the hardships of idols that we all don't get to see, but it is good that she is getting through it and she should know she can count on her members.

stay strong !! you' ve come so far now and continue to carry on the good work done /.. !! fighting kara

stay strong !! you' ve come so far now and continue to carry on the good work done /.. !! fighting kara