aaaaw...poor jing..

she's soo young...

she goes to school and at the same time perform

it must be stressful...

but it is what she wants and she loves it ^^

in attaining your goals and dreams in life you will do everything

even how hard it is...

Jing fighting! ^^

Be strong! We're always here to support you and Kara!

thanks for sharing :)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww....

poor Jing...she's crying....

it is a usual thing..it is a hard thing to tell others that they have a problem...

same like Jing...she could not tell others about her problem...pity Jing...

I hope she can share her problem with other member next time..so she can be relax a bit...

and other member will try to comfort her...

it is really2 hard to make something funny..but Hara manage to show it in all IY ep...

so hope the best for Hara and Jing...

Kara Fighting.!!!

thnx for sharing...

Aww Jiyoung... crying alone... I picture her just curling up in a ball and letting it all out.

It's hard but it's better to let it out once in a while... then get back up and face it :thumbup:

She's a strong one!

Hara's comment i'm a little confused... so is she implying that since everyones too busy with trying to be funny that it's hard to actually connect with the other idols? In the end though I think she has Hyunah, Sunny and Hyomin atleast :lol:

poor jiyoung.. its always going to tough for idols let alone jiyoung who is still so young

it must be really stressful for her and then not being able to see her family and friends

makes things alot difficult considering her age.. hope the other members will give her more love and support!!

Aww..Must be hard on you Jing :/ Having to study and practicing at the same time isn't an easy job.. Moreover she appears on radio shows too. Handling huge amount of stress at such a young age is so stressful. I can't imagine myself in that situation..Could have broke down long ago. She is so brave to be able cope with the stress.

Don't cry Jing! We'll always support you and hope you can study hard and do well in your academic too! :D

Fighting!!~

Thanks for sharing!

Aw poor Jing . It is hard and I see it. I'm glad she finally revealed it. Though it's not a surprise that she'll feel this way.

It's okay Jing, you've got your five moms right next to you (: Thanks for sharing!

Go watch the clip here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAYceXK6Gis

OMG! Did you see how brave Seung Yeon was to go bungee jumping?!

saw the clip earlier.

if she's able to dive into dark sky, then nothing else can stop determined hammie from attaining.

bit off the topic. :D

aww, Jiyoungie..that's alright..atleast you can vent all your emotions through crying..

it's better to let it out than to keep it inside yourself^^

Be strong maknae!!!!

HWAITING!!!~

thanks for sharing..^^~

It's the hard path of being an idol I'd say, but I do hope that her elder members after hearing that confession would stand by her even more, as it's extremely stressful for the lives that they are living.

I'd wish them all the best :)