[2010.03.20] Kang JiYoung,

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be really hard for her. :c She's still so young~~ and she has to balance school and being an idol, and... she really doesn't get to enjoy her youth? I realize that there has to be sacrifices to do what you really want to do but I hope Jing gets a lot of support and love from her unnies.

I worried there for a minute when i saw this on allkpop. i thought that she had

problems with the group. aww jiyoung... wish i could comfort her on those times.

maybe she should open up her feelings with her unnies. they will never let their maknae feel

that way..i know i wouldn't! trust your unnies. and stay strong jing!!! :jyc1:

Aww... Poor Jinggy! :jyc1: Don't worry,

your fellow members and fans are always

here to support you no matter what!

Just keep on doing your best and you'll

receive more love from other people!

We Kamilias will love you no matter what!

:)

Edited by KARAtastic

oh jiyoung, wish we can do something for you.

probably it's not a surprise, but to actually hearing maknae saying crying to herself, i feel the reality.

she has to deal with all problems while putting a smiling face in front.

jy, please stay strong. you are doing excellently.

and listening to what hara said somehow relieved me.

while doing shows, i was worried if she would get closer to members of other groups than her own group.

not denying her from making friends outside, but just want the group to be closer. ah, i don't know how to put it.

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/untitled8.jpg

Tears fell as KARA’s youngest member Kang JiYoung reveals her inner feelings which she has been keeping in her heart all this time.

Kang JiYoung together with the other KARA members had a special appearance on MBC Infinite Challenge aired on 20th March. On the show that day, they had a talk show on top of the 55m mid air bungee jump set where they talked about the memories of their hard times.

Kang JiYoung said, “I got along well with the unnies and their personalities. But when times got tough and I needed to vent my emotions out, I could not because I know that my parents will worry about me. So I got used to crying myself.”

Meanwhile, known as the ‘variety-dol’, Goo Hara revealed, “There is hugh stress to do something funny. Even though it was also hard to be close with the members of other groups, but it was worth as it made the show more fun to watch.”

S:Newsen

credit: Kbites

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/kara%e2%80%...mes-cries-alone <--- heres another article about that =( Poor jiyoung! Stay Strong! KARA FIGHTING!!!

aww that's sad. I wonder why they always cry? I guess idols are very emtional.

because they are under so much pressure to handle at young age.

but they love what they are doing which is most important.

they all have dreams to attain.

crying is nature. it's a way to relieve too.

aww that's sad. I wonder why they always cry? I guess idols are very emtional.

agree with red4summer, especially in Korea with their own culture sometimes idols must always guarded what they say or what they do coz public opinion still be the ultimate judge of their career. I couldn't even imagine if i were on Jing shoes and had to go through what she's been through. If you ask why KaRa sometimes cry in front of camera IMHO just show how candid they are and also that idols are also human with feeling...the important thing is they know what they up for and they love what they do, and that what really matters for us as Kamilia.