[Video] So you think catching mice was very brave...

llindvior

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really admire her courage!!! wow... she didnt look very scared~~ wow.. if it's me, i will start crying~ lol..

seungyeon is really brave, and she didnt even hesitate for long!! wow.. this is just so amazing~ and the ending, her pose are soooooo too cute!!!!!!

She is FEARLESS!!!I cannot imagine jumping that without hesitating a bit..but it does look like so much fun,,,I've been longing to bungee jump..*daydreaming*

Gosh,this girl gives me the creeps,lol~first the*wince* mice..and now this??Seungyeon DAEBAK!!JJANG!!!

-and I love when she screams 'KARA DAEBAK!SARANGHAMNIDA!" I was like 'Kyaaaaa~Ham!!!!"

WOO! I gotta say that Ham got guts :D That was so amazing at the same time heart stopping. :P

I thought I'd lose my breathe watching it.

Aw. Poor Jiyoung. But still so cute. Gyuri was so devious. :))

Putting food in the mouth of Jiyoung while talking. So devious yet cute and funny. :P

I laughed hard when Ham grabbed the container of food and started putting it in Hara's mouth. :P

I liked it when Nicole tried too. :P So hilariously cute :D

The bungee jump. :| (My heart nearly stopped) :P Brave Ham Unnie. :D

Seungyeon Jjang <3

Edited by PauYeon

OMG SHE's SOOO BRAVE!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!![going crazy]

HAM!! You're my hero <3 just so you know the guys @ 2 days 1 night

[a WILD variety show] needs like 2 hours to encourage theirselves

to do bungee jump[Lee Seunggi & Eun Jiwon] but our Ham just looked

like she's only going to cross a street... OMG I LOVE HER MORE!!

oh, thx 4 sharing ^^

*aw Jing dont cry :'( glad

omma Gyul was besides her to comfort her & fed her ;)

WOW!!*O* :thumbup: .....this girl is FEARLESS becos some girls afraid of mice and some afraid of heights but Seungyeon can take on both!!

if this isn't her first time bungee jumping,it wouldn't be so shocking but if it is.....it would unbelievable!!because usually, first timers would hesitate to step up on the plate but she just goes straight away!!and while the others is having a major scare watching her jump,she on the other hand was having a major fun moment by the looks of it at the end!!

someone should plot a hidden camera with her as the target to check if she's afraid of anything... :eyelove:

the gyuljing moment is touching....while maknae jing was telling the story of her crying alone and was about to cry at that moment....gyuri omma fed her and was like 'eat...baby...eat....don't cry' :gyc3:

Edited by allove

WOW!!*O* :) .....this girl is FEARLESS becos some girls afraid of mice and some afraid of heights but Seungyeon can take on both!!

if this isn't her first time bungee jumping,it wouldn't be so shocking but if it is.....it would unbelievable!!because usually, first timers would hesitate to step up on the plate but she just goes straight away!!and while the others is having a major scare watching her jump,she on the other hand was having a major fun moment by the looks of it at the end!!

someone should plot a hidden camera with her as the target to check if she's afraid of anything... :)

the gyuljing moment is touching....while maknae jing was telling the story of her crying alone and was about to cry at that moment....gyuri omma fed her and was like 'eat...baby...eat....don't cry' :)

haha i love this comment. :))

i would only jump off the crane like that if Kara stand behind and say" do it" to me. otherwise, no thank you!

Seungyeon you are a girl right? :)