Gyuri's couple

HyukRi ♥

[other] gyuri's couple  

142 members have voted

1. 1. which one is the best for gyuri's couple?

• Park Jung Min (SS501)
    • Eunhyuk (super junior)
    • Kim Minseo (Kara bakery?)

you can also recommend any.. :D

gyuri and eunhyuk <333 ♥♥

091111-eunhyuk-sukira.jpg

gyuri and Park Jung Min <333 ♥♥

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf70uCg71Ug"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf70uCg71Ug"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf70uCg71Ug" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Edited by HyukRi ♥

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because hes

disgustingly sexist. id hope gyuri would be with someone who "lets" her wear whatever the hell she wants, work if she wants to, and not expect her to stay at home cooking, cleaning, popping out babies for him. plus gyuri looks kind of foreign so i bet that wouldnt be good with eunhyuk anyways cause on top being sexist hes xenophobic too.

yeah i dont like him. :D

because hes

disgustingly sexist. id hope gyuri would be with someone who "lets" her wear whatever the hell she wants, work if she wants to, and not expect her to stay at home cooking, cleaning, popping out babies for him. plus gyuri looks kind of foreign so i bet that wouldnt be good with eunhyuk anyways cause on top being sexist hes xenophobic too.

yeah i dont like him. :devil:

LOOOL! >

:)) anti hyuk? haha :devil:

LOOOL! >

:)) anti hyuk? haha :)

naw being an anti takes too much effort i just ignore and avoid him like you would do to something unpleasant.

when you have enough posts go download and watch kara and ss501's intimate note. im sure it will bring you over to the jungmin+gyuri side cause theyre so funny together! plus jungmin is better looking and taller lol. :)

"minseo oppa!"

:P why is he not among the choices?

i wanted to,

but i dont have pix.. xDD

rofl.. :D

naw being an anti takes too much effort i just ignore and avoid him like you would do to something unpleasant.

when you have enough posts go download and watch kara and ss501's intimate note. im sure it will bring you over to the jungmin+gyuri side cause theyre so funny together! plus jungmin is better looking and taller lol. :D

ok.. LOL.. ^_^

im watching ait now,

a bit interesting. ^_^

:hihi:

JUNGMIN1 He's like the make counterpart of Gyuri haha. They're so hilarious together~ <3

I couldn't think of anyone else really, haha. It's always been Jungmin&Gyul for me.

when you have enough posts go download and watch kara and ss501's intimate note. im sure it will bring you over to the jungmin+gyuri side cause theyre so funny together! plus jungmin is better looking and taller lol.

YES. <3

ARE U kindding me! I've been waiting for this question!!!.......HYUKRI ALL THE WAY.. Has anybody in here seen gyuri and eunhuk interactions in sukira!! Hiddenskylight got it but.....they suspended her.. Hater youtube!!...anyways seriously I recommend you to watch out for this couple...infact they even mention in sukira that gyuri and eunhyuk should go to WE GOT MARRIED!!...ahhh seriously why did they deleted Hiddenskylight's account...guess its to scandalous ^_^ KARA JJANG!!

i pick eunhyuk because i didnt know Jungmin that much :(

besides, they have much interactions from doing Sukira too.

more choices qould be better tho teehee jst kidding ^^

the pic with Eunhyuk is awesome she looked fierce!!

Okay these are just some idol guys who I think liked gyuri :gyc6:

First super junior:

eunhyuk :P , kyuhun and yeasung (not sure about him..anyways)

U-kiss: kevin start at 0:9 look where his looking at :blushing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARCiV5bqNWM and alexander well his following gyuri on twitter

BOOM..lol

beast: Yoon Du Jun...don't know why

sss501: of course jungmin park

I think theres more but you know just keeping it secret....... gyuri has a strong charm too you know... :thumbup:

Edited by tryingout

nawwww...seriously???

Gyuri+Jungmin is just like hoping for a brother-sister to be a couple......that's........

ok, so they're not brother-sister.....but even if we watch their interactions, especially on intimate note......it's so brother-sister-ly...

ok, time to throw me rocks......yeah, throw 'em....

cuz i know that we know that HYUKRI FTW!!! lol.

like seriously, just spend some of you guys' quality time to observe their interactions....

n Eunhyuk sexist? well, i'm not a SJ fan so iono bout his personality all that much, but from the way he's described here, it sounds more conservative than sexist....perhaps different culture's point of view? plus, for all we know personality on TV shows don't really represent idols' real personalities.... lol.....i sound like i'm defending him......yeah, sort of i am......maybe b'cuz from all of his interactions with Gyuri, i honestly don't see it at all. n those two look so genuinely happy together. amazing chemistry.

HYUKRI fans, where are you ppl hiding? vote for Eunhyuk!

ps: but i do like Jungmin-Gyuri as duet partners, maybe because they both represent my favourite voice in Kara n SS501.

but romantically, Jungmin suits Hyungjun better....lol...(no offence, i <3 MinJun)

Edited by sub

ARE U kindding me! I've been waiting for this question!!!.......HYUKRI ALL THE WAY.. Has anybody in here seen gyuri and eunhuk interactions in sukira!! Hiddenskylight got it but.....they suspended her.. Hater youtube!!...anyways seriously I recommend you to watch out for this couple...infact they even mention in sukira that gyuri and eunhyuk should go to WE GOT MARRIED!!...ahhh seriously why did they deleted Hiddenskylight's account...guess its to scandalous :wub: KARA JJANG!!

YEAH I WATCHED IT!!!!!!! they have sooo much chemistry, i mean jungmin and gyuri are like brother and sister they tease a lot, i saw intimate note they're just the basic sunbae & hoobae.....gyuri and eunhyuk on the other hand :) you can tell they have some feelings for each other. Theyre always next to each other on sukira during broadcasting and picture time, they always 'secretly' look at each other, and YES they as in GYURI and EUNHYUK themselves mentioned that they'd like to be on we got married, with who as their partner, EACH OTHER!!!! I wish there was a way to get these two love birds on that show, PLEASE we gotta make this work, im sure they'd love it and we'd love it!!!

HYUKRI ALL THE WAY!!!! :D

jungmin and gyuri a sibling vibe? dont know about that. would you scream and jump up and down when your brother does a cartwheel that flashes his abs? hmmmmm maybe in arkansas. ;)

gyuri seriously fangirled at that moment, it made me lol cause shes not really the type to do those kind of thing usually.