Gyuri's couple

HyukRi ♥

[other] gyuri's couple  

142 members have voted

1. 1. which one is the best for gyuri's couple?

• Park Jung Min (SS501)
    • Eunhyuk (super junior)
    • Kim Minseo (Kara bakery?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunhyuk for sure !

He's not sexist 0.o I don't know where you got that information from. He wants kids, to get married ... but he had never said anything to deteriorate women and their role :chipper: That information is a bit *OFF* I should know because I'm a longtime ELF (as well as Kamilia, of course). The closest member to still feel old fashioned about women would be Kangin (but hey, everyone's human...)

Anyways, they have such clear chemistry in Sukira ^^

HYUKRI =)

Eunhyuk for sure !

He's not sexist 0.o I don't know where you got that information from. He wants kids, to get married ... but he had never said anything to deteriorate women and their role ;) That information is a bit *OFF* I should know because I'm a longtime ELF (as well as Kamilia, of course). The closest member to still feel old fashioned about women would be Kangin (but hey, everyone's human...)

HYUKRI =)

YES YES YES!

I don't know much about Eunhyuk, but Park Couple FTW!!!

As for the sibling relationship thing, I don't feel that vibe.

I have two brothers as siblings, one year older and one year younger than me and I would never react the way Gyuri did to Jungmin.

I mean seriously, if my brothers asked me to act cute just so they can be on my team I would punch them.

In fact, it would be more fun if my brother was on the opposite team so I could tease them. (yes, I know, sibling rivalry)

and that fangirling moment that deabak described? Definitely not what a sibling would do, unless you have a complex.

Then that's just something else altogether.

Eunhyuk for sure !

He's not sexist 0.o I don't know where you got that information from. He wants kids, to get married ... but he had never said anything to deteriorate women and their role ^_^ That information is a bit *OFF* I should know because I'm a longtime ELF (as well as Kamilia, of course). The closest member to still feel old fashioned about women would be Kangin (but hey, everyone's human...)

HYUKRI =)

think what you want but if you want to know the truth search for sukira transcripts. he said when hes married he doesn't want his wife to work, won't allow his wife to wear things he doesnt like and doesn't approve of interracial marriages.

even if you don't think there is anything wrong with that on intimate note gyuri said shes not sure about marriage so it doesn't sound like she's that traditional unlike eunhyuk.

and shallow point? jungmin is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than eunhyuk! hes tall and manly. ^_^

Edited by daebak

ppl who say jungmin is a good match for her i don't think so, he's too into himself like gyuri and i don't think they'll get along in a LOVE RELATIONSHIP...theyre better off as friends...i mean even in intimate note he ddn't even pik kara as his fav girl group he picked JEWELRY because he said he likes mature woman, and gyuri is mature but she has class...for some reason i don't think jungmin would treat her well as a girlfriend, he takes care of her as his favorite hoobae.

eunhyuk catches my eye...he is manly but he also has such a big heart....he defended gyuri soo many times especially in their sukira guesting...he always sided with her and they both seem to care alot for the other. eunhyuk is funny and i think he can bring out the humorus side of gyuri and she can teach him to have more confidence.

what can i say i love hyukri :)

jungmin and gyuri a sibling vibe? dont know about that. would you scream and jump up and down when your brother does a cartwheel that flashes his abs?...

i agree on this. since there're only two choices, i'll go with parkx2.

but i'm sure the shortlist should be much longer.

...but to be really serious i like gyuri with whoever she wants.

think of us are with you on this.

it's a dream come true for most guys, but actually what's on her mind remains with her.

so whoever she wants, we pray she gets him. no heart-breaking or whatever. :D

HYUKRI ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!

seriously their contrast characters that make them look soooo perfect for each other...... ^^

totally agree with you~

i like JungMin & EunHyuk....but then, JungMin fits the role of big brother for Gyuri...

EunHyuk fits her best!! HyukRi all the way ♥♥