[2010.03.22] Baseball coach Jerry Royster is a Kara fan.

Harue

pp10032200004.jpg

Lotte Giant's coach Jerry Royster attracted attention when he revealed that he is a fan of idol girl-group Kara.

On the 21st evening, coach Royster attended the 'Lotte Giant's Season Opening Celebration' that opened at BEXCO in Busan's Haeundae, where he spent a pleasant time with more than 13.000 fans along with the players.

On that day, DJ DOC, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara, BEAST, 4minute, Girls' Generation among others, performed at the event, adding to the excitement.

There was one group in particular that coach Royster could not take his eyes off during the performance. That group was Kara. From the moment Kara stepped up on the stage, you could see nothing but smiles on coach Royster's face. When the performance was over, he even gave them a standing ovation.

On top of that, coach Royster personally visited the singers waiting room. The reason for that was none other than to take a souvenir picture with Kara.

There is a reason on how coach Royster became a Kara fan. The name of the group 'Kara' also happens to be the name of his second daughter. Because of that, coach Royster became interested in Kara and soon, he found himself enjoying their songs, growing into the fan he is now.

Source: Edaily SPN (Some unrelated parts were left out)

Tip-off: mae@KARAHolic.com

Translated by Harue@KARAHolic

Do not remove/change the credit line or translations when taking out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally don't know much about him but anyone who likes Kara is automatically awesome in my book~ :(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sanzosk ^^it would be nice to write more than just 3 words, don't you think?

Thank you so much for the translations.

Aww, I'm glad they are becoming known global as well.

Even attracting known famous foreigners.

that's sweet. initially supporting kara because it shares the same name as his daughter.

but now becomes someone who listens into their songs & cheers the girls during performance.

and like all true fans, dreaming to have picture with kara.

lol i just saw those picture and idk who's that.....

ohh, so he's Jerry Royster... haha!! lol

The name of the group 'Kara' also happens to be the name of his second daughter

lmao.. his daugter name is Kara??? wth... glad to hear that, KARA so famous now!!!

Thank you for the translation Harue....

There was one group in particular that coach Royster could not take his eyes off during the performance. That group was Kara. From the moment Kara stepped up on the stage, you could see nothing but smiles on coach Royster's face. When the performance was over, he even gave them a standing ovation.

Aww this part is so cute!

Yess Kara is gaining more international fame!

I don't know that much about him as well but he's awesome just for liking our girls. <3

hahaha that's awesome, gotta thank his daughter, or his decision to name her Kara :wub:

thanks to that, he's now Kara's fan, that's awesome.

hopefully Jerry Royster's fans, or baseball fans, become interested in this article and become interested in Kara :thumbup1:

anyways, wish I could take souvenir photo with Kara, that'd be dream come true~

wow, Kara's getting lots of fame everywhere internationally

though i don't watch baseball at all ^_^ and such a coincidence of the coach's daughter having the same name

i wouldnt mind naming my daughter kara next time if my future wife agrees , hah :)

Oh woah! Thats a cool way of becoming a Kara fan! Haha..

Well, if Kara wasn't good, the coach won't like them even if his daughter got the same name.

That just shows that Kara's vocals and choreography are awesome! Thats what makes him a fan! ^_^

Kara fighting!!~~