Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

sweetdust

Which do you prefer the most?  

472 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really prefer both! My first Kara song was Lupin and that's why I fell in love with them and became a fan, but my favorite song from them so far is Honey which probably fits more in the "cute" category. But yeah, I agree with NiteAngel, Hammy is waaaaaay too cute to do sexy concepts, haha. I think Gyuri and Nicole pull off sexy concepts the best and SeungYeon, Hara, and Ji Young do cute concepts the best. Just my opinion though~ ♥

• 3 weeks later...

I really love all their cute songs..

and their cute songs are the best i heard from kpop.. i've already heard snsd, wg, etc..

but kara's first songs really leave me a good impression..

that's the reason why i start to love kara.. <333

anyway, they do well for both^^

Edited by Seru-chan

I like both. I've watched Hara on IY, so I'm a huge fan of the cutesy stuff. Also, I guess Seungyeon and Jiyoung fit the cute image as well. However, Gyuri strikes me as the sexy one? Nicole can be both really well. But I think as a whole they suit the sexy image quite well too? Haha. Indecisive :P

Kara does well in both sexy and cute as a whole. I wouldn't say Gyuri, as gorgeous as she is, lends herself well to cute, cause she's more mature sexiness than cute. A couple other members do alright as well in cuteness, but are better suited to sexy. As a whole, and especially since Jiyoung became more mature and sexy, I'd say Kara lends themselves better to sexy.

• 4 weeks later...