Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

sweetdust

Which do you prefer the most?  

472 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are the best girlsband with the cute concept, so i choose it. But actually I prefer their mature songs like Lupin or Mister... and just now i'm listening to Rider and how much I love this song haha. But my favorite song of them is probably Love Is because it's soooo cute and cheesy and... i love both of their sides but more the cute and fresh one ! ( I think Pretty Girl is a bit too much lol )

I would say both but not all. For instance, I believe Nicole, Gyuri, possible Hara can easily sport sexy (Lupin) and then Seungyeon, Jiyoung, and Hara are more of the Cute style. Even on Lupin, Seungyeon did look a lot more mature but I don't think it's her.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for BOTH, and I'll tell you why-

WHen I first discovered the joys of KARA, I was blwon away by how HOT and SEXY these girls were, songs like Mister, Step, Jumpin, etc, watching KARA with their long, long legs and elegantly ebautiful faces, I thought they were the TOTAL HOTNESS package!

Then when I began digging deeper and deeper into their back-catalog, and discovered "Pretty Girl" and "Rock U", I was DAZZLED by how doggone CUTE tehy were!!! I jsut DID NOT KNOW they had this much dimension to their act! From there, I grew a new respect for the girls as a totally well-rounded group that could do ANYTHING!

Watching a live performance of LUPIN with the girls all duked out in leather, clad in balck boots and raven colored locked draped in front of their face,

AND THEN,

Going and watching the girls do the "powderpuff application" dance move singing "If You Wanna Pretty, Every Wanna Pretty!"

is like eating a New York Steak Dinner and then having a delicious ICe Cream sugar drizzled dessert!

WITH KARA, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT, TOO!

• 1 month later...

It doesn't matter to me at all because I love seeing the girls being all cutesy and innocent. And I especially love it when the girls are so sexy and fierce. KARA is truly one of those girl groups that can pull off both cute and sexy concepts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will go for both, KARA can rock anything! :)

right now I might prefer the sexy and more mature style for their korean releases since there's so many groups with the cutesy style these days... not that KARA wouldn't still stand out from all the groups! ^^

I love both concepts but I lean more towards the sexy concept since it fits more to my taste. The girls are really good with any concept given. Of course Gyuri and Nicole is great with sexy and Seungyeon, Hara, and Jiyoung exceeds well with cute :)

• 3 weeks later...