• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetdust

Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

Which do you prefer the most?   468 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

385 posts in this topic

I think Gyuri and Nicole are sexy and Hara, Seungyeon and Jiyoung are cute. I prefer cute!

For me, sexy image wins since I really like strong stage performances. There's a lot of cuteness in the Kpop market, and I really think girl groups need to play more with strong concepts that really bring this "powerful girl" image that Kara pulls off so well.

I really prefer both! My first Kara song was Lupin and that's why I fell in love with them and became a fan, but my favorite song from them so far is Honey which probably fits more in the "cute" category. But yeah, I agree with NiteAngel, Hammy is waaaaaay too cute to do sexy concepts, haha. I think Gyuri and Nicole pull off sexy concepts the best and SeungYeon, Hara, and Ji Young do cute concepts the best. Just my opinion though~ ♥

I prefer the sexy image, it's going accord to their age and they look really gorgeous in the Lupin MV!!!! :thumbup:

cute. because!!!!!

where has the aegyo gone??

i kno, i steered clear of it... but, i miss it....

omo

:inluv:

Actually Like more cute and pure looks... :sweatdrop:

but Sexy...also can :tongue: *but hope not to SEXy or else i :VxmQu:

i love girls with attitude so i guess it is sexy for me i hate when girls play cute

Both are great for me.

Because if they stick at 1 image all the time, it's boring.

I really enjoyed their Pretty Girl concept.

And I also enjoyed their Lupin concept.

Both are perfect. They should to try many concepts. (:

i prefer the sexy and fierce image, such as lupin & jumping

but i do like the cute image, especially their 'honey' days :')

I don't know. They look good as both, so it's hard to decide. Personally, I think SNSD is more suited for cute.

i really like KARA in their cutest concept. . .especially when they are in Rock U mv. . and i have a little dissapoint at first i saw their new MV like Jumping cause they look very mature . i miss their cute concept of KARA very much...

but,sometime i like sexy concept too, i choose Mister for Sexy concept. .

ev2g5c.jpg

CD1_joohee0924.gif

I chose both because I think they can do both concepts great. The Mister/Lupin look was great though - really liked it.

BOTH!!!

They really look good in enything....

I bet that if you give them some assignment to look like a schoolgirl,or an arrogant queen(i know stupid examples)they would succeeded...^^...

Edited by LoLoL

I really love all their cute songs..

and their cute songs are the best i heard from kpop.. i've already heard snsd, wg, etc..

but kara's first songs really leave me a good impression..

that's the reason why i start to love kara.. <333

anyway, they do well for both^^

Edited by Seru-chan

i think "sexy" image fit them more...

well, all of them got super nice sexy figure..

so, go for it!! :whistling:

Edited by haniey

I like both. I've watched Hara on IY, so I'm a huge fan of the cutesy stuff. Also, I guess Seungyeon and Jiyoung fit the cute image as well. However, Gyuri strikes me as the sexy one? Nicole can be both really well. But I think as a whole they suit the sexy image quite well too? Haha. Indecisive :P

I'd go for both! 'coz with all the concepts they fit to everything! KARA is an all-around band, they are so multi-talented XD

Wanna know something, uri-kara is the best at both. Jjinja evendo I would prefer them to do cute concept :crybaby: thier performance is the best when it comes to sexy :jogging:

Kara does well in both sexy and cute as a whole. I wouldn't say Gyuri, as gorgeous as she is, lends herself well to cute, cause she's more mature sexiness than cute. A couple other members do alright as well in cuteness, but are better suited to sexy. As a whole, and especially since Jiyoung became more mature and sexy, I'd say Kara lends themselves better to sexy.

i chose the third,

because they could do sexy and cute image just as awesome XD~

when they're cute i go: gyaaa!

and when they're sexy i go: abs!!!

haha

I like both cute and sexy images for KARA.

But I prefer sexy image better, because it shows the mature side of KARA.

And i like it a lot.

Edited by azimuth