• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetdust

Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

Which do you prefer the most?   468 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

385 posts in this topic

Doesn't matter, I go for both! haha, Kara is COMPLETE! nicole, seungyeon and hara are sexy and cute, gyuri is sexy and jiyoung is super cute ^^

Recently I have been listening to the original Kara music and I wanna see them go back to a fierce, strong concept. I wonder how Jjing and HaraGoo can pull it off though.

sexy for me, lupin and mister are the two songs i like most, not only song, but dance moves are cool too.

I'll go with both . It doesn't matter because I like their cute and sexy side ! xD

I would go for both. I like cute and sexy Kara. If they stick with one style too long, it wouldn't have the same effect the next time they promoted. This is why, i think Kara is doing a good job mixing their styles once every time.

i go for sexy because i like lupin and mister a lot (my favourite)

i do like honey as well hehe

Yeah! It doesn't matter! I just like them being charismatic more! I dun like their cutesy songs that much honestly but their recent song like Jet Coaster Love is my type! I love Lupin!

I like both style

no matter what style it is

It's still KARA right

i dont care they;re going for cutesy image or sexy image or even boy style image .

the most important is they're kara image XD

concept unlike anything I always like Kara, they look beautiful would be made in any :cheerful:

great! doesnt matter cute and sexy.. just love the way they are... i really love them,, their songs goes with my ears

i think it doesnt realy mater what concept they are portraying even ji young and seungyeon wears a sexy outfit they still looks naturally cute

i think they can pull of any concept v well :) they rock other grp's concept on special stages too!

But my fav concept is still their concept for 'break it' lol i hope they do a similar concept in the future!

I prefer sexy mature emaga because they are look so chic in Lupin and Jumping and also bold and mature in Mister.

but the cute images still fit with them because kara alwayas jjang..!

I LIKE BOTH~~

doesn't matter actually..

as long as they r lovely.

being sexy give more mature image..

being cute kind of lovely

I have not been a Kamilia for very long, but browsing through the Album arts of their discography, I actually like their Pretty Girl sweet and cute concept. :eyelove:

But I can see some familiarity in their Go Go Summer! style. :tongue:

So yea I would prefer CUTE!

Still, I would support them in whatever direction of style they had decided in. :)

Whether it's cute or sexy image, I go for both! But after voting for both.. I think sexy/strong/fierce image suits them better. It gives out a charismatic.. vibe? Haha! <3

yeah , i go for both . i hope in go go summer they mix both of concepts . it will be wonderfull , ^^

im prefer the cute KARA...

but..

cute or sexy..

KARA still and forever will be my no 1. =D

I definitely like their mature image better. I never understood why grown women have to act like children.

sexy image..hehehe.. i think that suit them better than cutesy image..hmmm i guess so..but i like their cutesy images tooo....ohhhhhh headache....