Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

sweetdust

Which do you prefer the most?  

472 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering, the first of theirs I heard and got me interested in them was Pretty Girl, I would lean towards cute. Though personally I've always felt cute > sexy but that's just me. Though you have to admit they do cute very well without appearing "too childish" in the process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I prefer no.2 and like lupin more..every thing they do i liked but i think now is the time to show mature side..becuase in korea they walk in the good way the reach mature side..but when they go to japan they show song with weak dance i thing song for kids sorry for that but idont know how to say it..cuz i weak in eng....really i dont like sexy but powerful, energyic dances seems good..to show there talent..to understant what i like i like snsd style they never do sexy dance in there MV but they let us feel it..they are powerful...

I hope they be like this someday...but i always be supporting kara ;-)

plz dont missunderstand me..but i want the best for them and that the world want..

• 6 months later...

I'm torn between the innocent cute KARA and the cool sexy KARA. KARA pulls both off so well. Naturally, they're already cute and playful, which is really easy for them to project into cute happy kind of concepts. The kind of sexy I would like to see KARA with is the cool type, not as dark as Lupin or badass as Speed Up, but more of Wanna kind - the sexy fashional cool with a touch of girlishness and cuteness. The style they had during Revolution was best in my opinion. They rock with pure cuteness and sexiness nonetheless!

• 4 weeks later...