• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetdust

Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

Which do you prefer the most?   468 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

384 posts in this topic

Does it have to be one of the two extremes? How about a strong women :]

I have to admit though, the mister dance was hypnotic.

Hard choice, but I'm gonna have to go with the cute one, because that's when I first started getting into Kara. If U Wanna was my favorite back then, and then Rock U.

i prefer the sexy image, especially these days when they all matured. however there is no protest here if they want to bring back the cute concept :thumbup:

Thankyou for including both xD I normally wouldn't like the who sexy or fierce concepts, but with Kara I just can't not like them xD They fit so well into both concepts ^^

Honestly i ♥ the sexy image :blush:

Man, I am addicted to their cute songs.......but i like hot girls,,,,,, i am contradicting now what should i do?????????? hehheheh

I choose both.... cuz Kara can both adapt to different kinds of concepts, Hara, Gyuri and Nicole can be very sexy, Hammie and jiyoung can be very cute, so it's best of both worlds :D

Both! they are the only kpop group who can pull off sexy and cute image that the same time! :) one and only KARA!

Both. I mean despite how cute they are and act, they pull off sexy really well. Like if you look at Seungyeon from something like We're With You or Step and compare it to Speed Up or Guilty. Just DANG.

Both. I mean despite how cute they are and act, they pull off sexy really well. Like if you look at Seungyeon from something like We're With You or Step and compare it to Speed Up or Guilty. Just DANG.

You're absolutely correct, they both suit sexy and cute images! truly one of a kind!

Kara can handle both cute and sexy themes without any problems in my opinion. Though some of the members may have somewhat difficulty with the themes. (Gyuri with cuteness being one due to her goddess image)

Kara can handle both cute and sexy themes without any problems in my opinion. Though some of the members may have somewhat difficulty with the themes. (Gyuri with cuteness being one due to her goddess image)

agreed! hehehe! like jiyoung when they should be fierce, jiyoung looks angry instead of being fierce! hehhehe! but they are really a flexible group :)

Mmm an hard choose... well I prefer the sexy image, it's more mature and atractive. :thumbup1:

They grew, so the two images are my favorites. They have to change according to your thoughts. Now on Pandora, they are more sexy and powerful, and combines them with much.

KARA, like SNSD, can pull off both cute and sexy; so i'm going to be greedy and say both. Though, my personal favorite has always been Mister's dance and outfits. It simultaneously hit several of my key fetishes (Overalls, exposed midriffs, etc) :3

I think Kara are always cute and sexy at the same time. Like in Speed Up or Mister they're still cute besides having a sexy choreography. So I go for both. :)

I think I prefer they cute image but honestly I love both images because I like the duality between them. contrast a long and that's the most interesting

I honestly really like both, but at the same time I think they suit the sexy image with their choreography, while they suit cute with their looks. :)

We have seen cute we have seen sexy. now i want to see cool!! bad girl concept hehehe

I think i'll just stick to the Kara image, much more satisfying >.o

BOTH :) they are pretty in any image they go :)