• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetdust

Cutesy Image or Sexy Image?

Which do you prefer the most?   468 members have voted

1. 1. Kara's cutesy image or the sexy one?

• I go for the cute one! Like Pretty Girl and Rock U?
    • I go for the sexy one! Like Lupin and Mister!
    • Doesn't matter, I go for both!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

384 posts in this topic

I think both is great. Like SNSD for example. They have cute images and sexy images.

They go quite well with each other in my opinion.

I love both and I would go for both but I prefer the sexy image slightly more than the cute image.

Love them either way <333

I'm ok with both the cutesy and sexy images because, KARA are the only ones so far I've seen that has been able to pull off both excellently!

That shows their versatility and is a major reason why I'm firstly a Kamilia.

Edited by Mr. Lupin

I go for both!!! As long as it's them!!! Hehehe!!! Cute, sexy, or whatever! I'm with them til the end!!

I think as my ages grows, I started on more to sexy and femine look comparing with cute look.

I just think they might go for cute and bubbly look in their private life but when they comes to the job needed, they might just switch to the sexy and feminine look haha. I love the wanna MV! hehe

doesnt matter to me.

I love both the old and new appearances.

Its pretty much given that as they get older, they are going to go with the sexy look. It gives off that mature aspect.

yeah!!!~

i like their style in Lupin..

it's not about they're sexy..

but i like to see their style in that song..

hmmmm this is a hard one to decide... :confused1:

whatever they do, it doesn't really matter to me

cute or sexy, love them both :eyelove:

i like all the concepts they did so far. but i like sexy more! i think they gained more popularity for that :] but for their next album, im expecting a spontaneous concept that will shock us all! in a good way hahah. either way, the girls are beautiful and amazing <3

no matter what image or concept this group have.. it still fits them.. they are so beautiful, and sexy!!!

:)

gotta choose both, I love them on the cute videos but I really like their sexy songs mister and lupin and the dance of course what can beat the catchy butt dance? :lol:

I don't mind the cute image. I like it but I also like the powerful image so I chose both. KARA fits both anyways so it really doesn't matter to me. They always show us a good image.

Sexy image for sure! It sucked me in but I don't mind their cute image at all. It's just a preference.

I think it doesnt matter for the girls to act cute or pretty coz all of them suit for both style..^^

i love both

i love them when they're cute

i love them when they're sexy

there's nothing to dislike about kara

I'll also go for both!!! As long as it's Kara either one doesn't matter! :tongue:

I chose the sexy option, when they are in their sexy outfits it truly shows their body figures. Cute is nice and all but it doesn't do them justice!

BOTHHH! HAHAHAH <:D as long as it has Kara involved with it :] and jiyoung specifically :]

Both, because there are some moments when you want them to be sexy, and some when you want them to be cute. In the end though, you'll still love Kara either way xD

another hard options...

i think it is both.... as long as it image is good

both image suits them well :thumbup: