[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

2eezvxi.jpg

Translation:

I almost forget my unnies' faces...!!! I miss u all...!!!!!

**Just in case u all wonder what Jing tweeted really..

보; 5 = 오; 싶; SO = 소; 2 = 이; Da = 다

so all together "복5싶SO2DA" = 보고싶소이다 .. ~ it's funny how Jing tweeted that way.. lol.

Latest tweet translation: (few mins ago)

Translation;

It's Chobok**.. But.. I didn't get to eat samgye'tang##... TT_TT... .Why is it so hot!!!!!! Be careful of the heat (Take care) -^-

**chobok is actually part of pongnal

The three pongnal days mark the beginning, middle and the end of a very hot one-mth period. (In Korea, there is such celebration to mark the hottest/peak of summer)

Today is chobok which marks the beginning of the scorchingly hot month.

##when it's hot, korean always have some soups or foods that keep them stay healthy for the hot weather. One of them is what Jing Mentioned samgye'tang which is boiled whole chicken stuffed with ginseng which helps them stay healthy and survive the hot weather.

^^Tasted the samgyetang before.. It's good!! :hihi: .. Hope Jing n all keep hydrated for the hot summer.

woah thanks anky!

besides translation, you went deep by expanding into the words & explaining into their cutlure. haha, feel like attended an informative "welcome to korea" session headed by a fellow kamilia. :) :)

beginning of the hotest month today? glad that they stay away from the new dorm during this period. but wait isn't "boiled whole chicken stuffed with ginseng" more heaty? & drink more water after that i would recommend. :P

• 3 weeks later...

ケミストリー 분들과니콜언니!! Happy music 할때 찰칵^-^V http://moby.to/6wdfdw

아아 마이크 테스트 완투완투 깡지영입니다..... 드뎌마이크!!!야홋~~ö http://moby.to/614ffg

이제드디어데뷔가 코! 앞! 빨리일본팬여러분들보고시퍼요~~ 내일간다내일!! 내일봐요♥

정말 큰맘먹고 기다렷는데.... 이야밤에 기다리고기다리던 나의 밀크빙수!!!! 먹겟구나햇는데 ... 다떨지다니 ㅡ_ㅡ 나울어요 ...