[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

Untitled.jpg

Translation: http://moby.to/54w4yh-Yosu! It is cold today.. Anyways enough tweeting for today~~!! That's all from baby!!・◇・)/~~~

cr: benbekr.

Thanks ben for the translation! ^^.

Hope she'll do well in her exam.

Gambatte! ^_^

wilson

agree with ur words, that is one of the reason that i loved them.. they sacrifice so much yet they never being arrogant or all..they always have that humble attitude which came naturally :)

thanks nov!! haha jing and kyujong tweet each other again..

i wonder did she still met him or not, since kyujong's condition still unclear right now..

thanks stanley and blaze too (anky and ben too XD)

she enjoy tweeting today i think.. it's been a while she tweet that much in a day :P

and her last word is cute: That's all from baby!! (・◇・)/ :lol:

Wow Jing is tweeting pretty often now ^_^ And good luck to Baby Jing! I'm sure she's studying and working hard. I hope she does well :D And that's the second time she's mentioned the cold weather. Must be getting colder and colder there. I love that pic xD So cute so pretty Jing!

Jing <3333333

Thank you for translating!

thanks for the translation benbenkr Jing seems so excited about tomorrow release :lol: well...who wouldn't be :tongue:

@ lyNk.zEk here's the translation about that caps (on the very last part)...btw Jing got many tweets from her SS501 oppa for sure :tongue:

2010-09-27 @ 10.22am

2kjdream @kkangjii euah.. so you have exam.. TT heehee Hope you do well~~ hee Don't be sleepy! Hwaiting^^

*in reply to Kang JiYoung (2010-09-27 @ 10.19am) : Exam from today. I am on the way home after taking the exam ... Had been resting all the while and to wake up early in the morning was tiring to death!! sleep.gif Everyone is the same as me.. isn't it!!!!!!

2010-09-27 @ 10.39am

kkangjji @2kjdream I've taken (exam) and came back~! I had Japanese language exam!!! Syasyasyak!!!

...this time 2 of her SS501 oppa "scolding" Jing for using too many Japanese :lol: :lol:

WrUzO.jpg

2010-09-27 @ 5.30pm

@HyungJun87 @kkangjii You're good in Japanese and now you're doing this?! You!?!!? Ddaek*!

*searched this from naver : Ddaek is a short form for daekinai (japanese), which means 'Don't do it' [xiaochu]

2010-09-27 @ 5.37pm

kkangjji @HyungJun87 no (◎_◎;) ....

2010-09-27 @ 6.47pm

HyungJun87 @kkangjii UhHuh!!! How dare you be so disrespectful!!

FEv1V.jpg

2010-09-28 @ 3.47pm

mystyle1103 @kkangjii You always use Japanese - - oppa don't read/understand Hanja (Kanji) TT TT

2010-09-28 @ 4.39pm

Kkangjji @mystyle1103 I also don't understand.. Japanese language is interesting kyakyakyakya

2010-09-28 @ 4.58pm

mystyle1103 @kkangjii How nice~~ then you will improve quickly~~ke I also have to learn Japanese language.. TT Because you studied more so teach oppa~~^^

2010-09-28 @ 5.46pm

kkangjji @mystyle1103 If I manage to learn to a level that I am able to teach oppa... a long way down (much into the future)... TT_TT!! I want to go to the shabu shabu restaurant again in Japan!!! keke

- Translated by : xiaochu @ Quainte501

- taken from : http://ss501-kttbeat.blogspot.com & http://liezle.blogspot.com/

Note :

2kjdream is SS501 Kyu Jong

HyungJun87 is SS501 Kim HyungJun

mystyle1103 is SS501 Young Saeng

Ahhh so awesome that Jing is tweeting a heck of a lot nowadays xD

And yes, the Best Of Album is coming out soon! I'm sure she's excited as well ^_^

Lol poor Jing getting scolded for using too much Japanese. It's nice seeing her tweet with her oppas. Cute lol :P

Thank youuu for translating and sharing!

September 29th, 2010

vfLnM.jpg

@fateflysy 아줌마!!!! 늙엇어!!!!!! 암튼!!!!!언니 보고싶어여!!! 드뎌보네이제!!!!

taken from anky's

No wonder Jiyoung replied her tweet and said "ajumma!!! Getting old!!!Anyway!! I miss you!! Finally can see you now!!" **ajumma=auntie: when Jiyoung said finally can see you now means finally you tweeted**

4mbC3.jpg

아맞다 소개를안햇군여 @fateflysy 우리 한승연이언니 드뎌 트위터 만들어떼용~~ 우하하핫

Oh yeah,I haven't introduced ~fateflysy our Seungyeon has finally made Twitter account~uhahaha

translated by anky

Edited by stevenstanley

she tweeted again, dang she tweets a lot recently, what does that mean?

got stress from exam things? :whistling:

here we go :

September 29th, 2010

R9cac.jpg

정말춥다..... ㅇ~ㅇ... 寒い!!!!!!!

3exww.jpg

『KARA BEST 2007-2010』 デイリーチャートで2位 !!! ありがとうございます(>_<)

『KARA BEST 2007-2010』#2 on Daily Chart!!! Thank You (>_<)

trans by anky

Edited by stevenstanley

Baby Jing is tweeting more! Haha, she introduced SY to the Twitter world. How cute. LMAO. She called SY Ajumma? HAHA. That's hilarious! SY is getting olddd! Hehe.

정말춥다..... = It's really cold......

I know it is, Jing....My feet are cold right now too! Maybe she is stressed. Sometimes tweeting is the best way to relieve stress.

LOL she called Hammie "ajumma" xD And she introduced her to her followers. I'm guessing Hammie's followers will increase more and more now xD

I'm glad that she's tweeting a LOT nowadays. And it makes sense if she's tweeting cause she's stressed out about exams and things. I hope she's doing well and that she doesn't stress herself out too much!

I love reading her tweets xD Thank you for translating!!