[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

T0xDG.jpg

~ Translation ~

I.. am jumping with alot of self-confidence!

----

Today I went to a shop and then to school for exams.. Finally exams are over!! Starting my schedule for today too! Busy busy!! Ahh yeah! Why are there so many cars on a Monday.. Whatever it is, it's a nice morning!

A happy Jing on a happy Monday is great day. :)

thanks for the translation benbenkr & Yoo :thumbup1: awww...Jing really caring with her Gyul-omma...like said by the fortune reller on that Mnet radio they'll help each other out ^_^

some Jing's related translated tweets

saico011: @kkangjii 화이토 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Hwaito kekekekeke

kkangjii: @saico011 아리가토우우우우ㅠ_ㅠ!!""

Arigatouuuuu TT_TT

translated by imuyachan @ twitter

saico011 is FT Island Jaejin

2010-10-04 @ 6.13pm

mystyle1103 @kkangjii Because you are tall, to jump over (yourself)..is difficult.. kekekeke sorry..

*in reply to JiYoung (2010-10-04 @ 6.05pm) :

I.. am jumping with alot of self-confidence!

2010-10-04 @ 6.19pm

kkangjii @mystyle1103 Ah oppa kekekekekekeke bread blew up. Woahahaha kekekekekekeke

2010-10-04 @ 6.27pm

mystyle1103 @kkangjii Hahahaha~~keke What a relief..was a wee bit embarrassed~~ kekeke

translated by xiaochu @ Quainte50 taken from http://liezle.blogspot.com/

mystyle1103 is SS501 Young Saeng

오늘하루도잘마치고집으로왓습니다요!!!저는가끔스트레스풀때운동하러가서복싱해요~취!취! 우리트레이너쌤에게 퍽퍽퍽!! 여러분들은다들 스트레스 푸실때 어떻게하시나요-

Came home after wrapping up (my schedules/school)!! Sometimes I release stress by doing some boxing~ best!best! Our trainer Sam, pok pok pok!! Everyone, what do you do for releasing stress?

trans by ben.

waiting for your tweet to release stress lol

5th October 2010

2sb4yhi.jpg

Translation:

Came home after wrapping up (my schedules/school)!! Sometimes I release stress by doing some boxing~ best!best! Our trainer Sam, pok pok pok!! Everyone, what do you do for releasing stress?

Translation by: benbenkr

오늘하루도잘마치고집으로왓습니다요!!!저는가끔스트레스풀때운동하러가서복싱해요~취!취! 우리트레이너쌤에게 퍽퍽퍽!! 여러분들은다들 스트레스 푸실때 어떻게하시나요?_?ㅎ

Called it a day and came home!!! Sometimes, I go to the gym and do the boxing to relieve some stresses~ whiz! bang! Punching my trainer Bam! Pow! What do you guys do to relieve stresses?_? ㅎ

yfrog.com/1rdoxjj

Edited by hello! joss
moved your post here (:

오늘하루도잘마치고집으로왓습니다요!!!저는가끔스트레스풀때운동하러가서복싱해요~취!취! 우리트레이너쌤에게 퍽퍽퍽!! 여러분들은다들 스트레스 푸실때 어떻게하시나요-

trans by ben.

waiting for your tweet to release stress lol

쌤(Sam) means 선생님(teacher) ^^

Edited by Shiny

:lol: so now Jing relieving her stress with boxing :lol: poor her trainer then :lol:

Kyu Jong replied to Jing's boxing tweets

iYM8g.jpg

2010-10-06 @ 11.41am

2kjdream @kkangjii Kkangji your fist is extremely huge. Wahh heehee

*In reply to Kang JiYoung's photo http://yfrog.com/1rdoxjj

translated by xiaochu @ Quainte501

*Jing's reply hasn't been translated yet :sweatdrop:

Jing's reply means "It sure will hurt when you're hit [by my fist] ㅎ_ㅎ"

And here are translations of two of her trainer's tweets mentioning her:

지영이는 요즘 참 바쁘고 힘들죠. 활동준비하랴 다이어트하랴 공부하랴이번달3번! 수분조절의 고통은 사람을 피말리게 하죠. 보다 나은 모습으로 보여야하는 인내와 노력은 배일에 가려 나타나지 않지만 트레이너인 저는 눈물과땀을 알기에늘 안타깝습니다.

Jiyoung's too busy and having hard time these days preparing for the promotions and dieting. Three times in this month alone: 'water controlling' is too hectic to endure. Her endurance and hardworking is always veiled from the public but as a trainer I'm always seeing and feeling her tears and sweats: they make me sad.

종일 물을 먹지않고 운동과 계속되는 안무연습에도 지칠텐데...이밤에도 밝은목소리로 내일촬영도 잘하겠다는 씩씩한 지영이...참 행운이죠 이런 지영이를 가르친다는것이 대견하고 보람있답니다.

She isn't drinking any water all day with all the continued exercises and practices of choreography: it must have made her tired... but she's still lively and says she'll do a good job at tomorrow's shooting in bright voice. I'm so lucky to train her and it's so satisfying and rewarding to teach her.

it's always said, 3 minutes of performance on stage would require them 3 hours of practices & 3 days of sacrifices minimally. when it was presented before our eyes, they have already sweated out lots. & thanks for the translations lately. :)

^

wow..that is a very sweet words from the trainer <3

the baby jing, she sure works a lot and endure a lot too.. but her liveliness, it's awesome too :)

thank u so much lvalue for translating all the tweets :)

btw, jing with kyujong is funny :lol:

ah thanks Ivalue for translating that part... :lol: now Jing dare to punch Kyu Jong? :lol:

her trainer tweets is quite touching, i know they usually diet near comeback, but that tweets from the trainer really describe how hard Jing prepared for it....and still keep her lively personality along with it :touched: hope he could take care well of Jing while they exercising