[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

^ thanks for the translation

Jing such a good dongsaeng with her SS501 oppa...just when Kyu Jong tweets her to follow Young Saeng, she follow him right away :lol: some of their tweets is cute too...DSP line still there

2010-09-21 @ 2.52pm

2kjdream @kkangjii KkangJi!! Where is my donggeurangddaeng/meatballs!!?!

*Based on the photo from JiYoung, donggeurangddaeng seems like meat balls.

2010-09-21 @ 6.10pm

kkangjii @2kjdream New generation-nim!!!

2010-09-21 @ 6.15pm

2kjdream @kkangjii haha tweeting is the new generation!! hee hee

2010-09-21 @ 6.17pm

mystyle1103 @2kjdream Ya~~ Tell JiYoung~ to also follow me~

2010-09-21 @ 6.21pm

2kjdream @kkangjii @mystyle1103 YoungSaengie hyung asked you to follow hee please follow ajusshi (uncle) hee hee

2010-09-21 @ 6.43pm

kkangjii @mystyle1103 YoungSaeng oppa!!!!!!

2010-09-21 @ 6.54pm

mystlyle1103 @kkangjii You've finally followed (me)~~ I also had this (twitter) earlier - - cos I'm also a new generation....^^

mystyle1103 @kkangjii kkkk Me too I feel like I'm growing older slowly...ㅠㅠ Eat more delicious stuff with this Chuseok~^^

Translation by Quainte501 taken from liezle.blogspot.com

Note :

2kjdream : SS501 Kyu Jong

mystyle1103 : SS501 Young Saeng

Jiyoung must be one of SS501 favourite :lol: its cute that Young Saeng probably saw Kyu Jong tweets Jing and he want to be followed too ^_^ but asked Kyu Jong to ask Jing :lol:

thanks for sharing all the tweets' translation guys (and of course to anky too XD)

she tweet a lot again..soo nice ^^

and nov, thanks for the translation of her tweets with ss501..really like it..

it's so cute how jing tweeting with kyujong..and youngsaeng so cute, asking kyujong to ask jing following him..haha

guess kyujong one of the members who close with the girls, since cole only following kyujong too..

ahh if only the girls will tweet each other more often like ss501 :)

since cole only following kyujong too

^ a little bit off topic here but Nicole also following Young Saeng too ^_^ but yeah its cute and funny that Young Saeng had to asked Kyu Jong first, i'm gueesing Kyu Jong really is the SS501 closest oppa to Jing like she said on Intimate Note...and a while ago they spotted eating ice cream together :lol:

its quite random pic Jing posted, although thank goodness the moon look bright coz from what i read, there's a typhoon happening right now on those area, hopefully it wouldn't affected their holiday -_-

It's a sweet moment isn't it?

To be staring at the same full moon as all our favourite kpop stars and enjoying the sight. Traditionally according to the Lunar calendar, the night of Chuseok/Mid Autumn Festival has the fullest moon. It's symbolic of reunion with family and friends in many Asian countries.

Really glad that Jing managed to spend quality time with her family, helping make all those tasty looking foodstuffs too :thumbup:

Edit:Fixed spelling errors lol

Edited by Mr. Lupin

nov

lol...thanks for clearing it.. that means i must have missed it before :P and thanks for updating the thread too :lol:

maybe youngsaeng didn't that close to jing..haha.. but yep, i agree that jing closest to kyujong..just like on the intimate note, and also on food expedition :D

wilson

lol good point there :lol:

stanley

thanks for sharing the translation..

hmm.. in some cases, i agree with that words.. haha.. jing influenced by her unnies now.. XD

^^^ I'm guessing that Jing will probably understand how being a kid is better in 3 years now hehe.

Having said that for the past 2 years she hasn't been able to enjoy her early teenage years very much and doing normal things kids have been doing because of her job. That's the sacrifice she has had to make (a huge sacrifice) in order to show us, the fans, her best side along with KARA.

I feel rather sad for her as well as all young debutants in Kpop/music all around the world, but I'm really glad that the experiences have not made her into a monster like SOME younger western acts who think they're all that because they're famous. Full credit to her and her unnies for being such a sensible young girl despite the fame and attention. :thumbup1:

DSP line on sunday morning :tongue:

@2kjdream: 즐거운일요일 아침 ^^ 아유 이제 이불없인 춥네요..다들 감기조심하세요~

Trans: Hpy Sunday Morning ^^ Geezz feeling cold w/out blanket now. Every1 pls be careful

kkangjii @2kjdream 아유 춥네용

Trans : Geezz.. it's freezing

2010-09-26 @ 2.53pm

2kjdream @kkangjii It's cold right? Take care not to catch a cold~~!!!! heehee

2010-09-26 @ 4.33pm

2kjdream @kkangjii Aigo hee Must take the medicine timely~!! Take care of your health~~ ^^

translated by : imuyachan @ twitter & xiaochu @ Quainte501

2kjdream is SS501 Kyu Jong

Hmm.. about the "is being a kid/child better than being an adult". It definitely sounds like what a parent would say lol. And I guess it depends, no? In some cases yes, but not all. I dunno. I wonder what Jing thinks xD

And aww poor Jing, she's feeling cold... Wouldn't it be nice to hug her to make her feel warm? :P I would looove to do that lololol. Give her a big, warm, cozy hug. :D

September 27th, 2010

DJfW6.jpg

오늘부터 시험 이에요 지금 시험보고 집에가는길인데 ... 쭉쉬다가 아침에 일찍 일어나려니까 힘들어죽는지알앗어요!!ㅡ_ㅡ 다들 저랑똑같을꺼에요..맞죠!!!!!!

Exam is starting today, I've just had exam and now on the way home .. I'm gonna take a rest for awhile because I woke up early in the morning.. it's so tiring!!ㅡ_ㅡ Everyone is gonna be the same as me.. Right?!!!!

translated by anky