[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

^

[TransJing]Thailand-Phuket-Korea-Japan-Korea-Japan-Korea. Time flies like crazy.. Before you know it, it's time for Korea Comeback again!! Then..in a little while it's year end!! Woah.. Time seems to pass so fast.

cr.aank1

lol maybe she's giving us a hint :P

^

[TransJing]Thailand-Phuket-Korea-Japan-Korea-Japan-Korea. Time flies like crazy.. Before you know it, it's time for Korea Comeback again!! Then..in a little while it's year end!! Woah.. Time seems to pass so fast.

cr.aank1

lol maybe she's giving us a hint :P

Maybe. Teehee.

Jing updated us with KARA's sched. *somewhat their sched*

Lol. XD

Wow, Jing recorded for Strong Heart?? Haha I'm glad she had fun there. I want to see it even more knowing that our maknae enjoyed it. I want to hear her stories!

Phuket? So our girls went to Phuket? I wonder what for? Being in three countries... must be tiring as heck.

I hope they all take care!

Thank you for the translates! :D

Newest tweet from maknae. No caps though...

어 제 호텔을 옮겻는데요 .. 제짐만안온거잇죠? 도착해서 옷도 못갈아입고 화장도 못지우고잇다가 .. 결국일이커져서 CCTV도보고 다른분들방도다녀보고. 근데 결국못찾고 포기하고잣는데 아침에.. 제곁으로돌아왓어요... 으헝헝 내짐 혼내주세요...

[TransJing] Yesterday we moved(transfered/swicthed to another) to hotel..but only my luggage didn't come(along)?After arrived, I couldn't even change my clothes or removed my make up..it then became a big problem, even looked for it on CCTV as well as checked other rooms' for the luggage missing..but still couldn't find it and in the end I gave up and slept.. But in the morning.. My luggage is back!! Ehiks hiks.. Please punish my luggage!!

cr.aank1

Aaahh poor Jing... so this must be in Phuket? It could have been a disaster if her luggage didn't come. I feel bad. Good thing her luggage came back in the morning! Lol. I would punish the one who is responsible for taking care of the luggage... unless it was Jing who was supposed to be responsible for it LOL.

I hope they have a good time there. But I'm also wondering, what are they there for?

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie