[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

Lost luggage yes sometimes the people who does this moves it's slow. And cause maybe she dones't knows is normal that this happens.

Lesson to this sometimes: it's better sometimes give up and trying next morning!!! =3.

Well I watched K-Jumping MV it isn't so different, but it some different screens using the BW outfits that they wear on Korean's CD version cover, it's cool that our Jiyoung begins and the "casting magic spell" scene is there.

new tweets

Nov 12th, 2010

TOKYO TOWER さいこー http://yfrog.com/gq9y1j

TOKYO TOWER highest point(level)

6izfp.jpg

우와아ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ으아ㅏㅏㅏㅏ!!!!!!! 이제잘준비!!!!!!! 오늘도 바빠바빠바빠빠 내일도 바빠빠빠 캬홍~ 잘자요☺

Woahhh...!! Prepare well now!!! Today is busyyyy and tomorrow is also gonna be busyyy..~GoodNight!

translated by aank1 @ twitter

new tweets

Nov 12th, 2010

TOKYO TOWER highest point(level)

Woahhh...!! Prepare well now!!! Today is busyyyy and tomorrow is also gonna be busyyy..~GoodNight!

translated by aank1 @ twitter

This one made me grap my lap and turn it around to see the tower and Jiyoung's angle she has been on one of "must go" Japan's places good for her. What does she wanted to say with "Prepare well now!!!"? For what?

Whoah Tokyo tower! Nice! I had to turn my head all the way to see baby Jing's pretty face too :P

Lol I was able to understand the words for the second tweet but I couldn't piece them all together for some reason ><

I wonder what she's preparing for?? Mystery~

I love how she always updates us. Or at least lets us know about certain things but at the same time leave us in curiosity :P

Thanks for the trans!

Jing's tweets today~~

[Jing.t] 2 weeks of schedules in Japan is now over!! Aigh't! Thanks~♥ -2주간에 일본활동도 이제 끝낫네요!! よっ!!!ありがとー♥

And one from Sohyeon to her:

[sohyeon-Jiyoung.t] Great job~~~ Comeback to Korea keke come on girl~~~ - おつかれ~~~~ 한국으로와ㅋ컴온걸~~~

Haha the 94-line is rekindling.

--

Jing replies:

[Jing-Sohyeon.t] Finally!! Came back... After 3 weeks I'm back home... euheonng! 드디어!! 왓어... 3주만에집이다... 으헝!ㅠ_ㅠ

--

AND Sohyeon replies:

[sohyeon-Jing.t] Oh yeaah~~ Yoohuuu~~ Jumping Jumping keke When can I see your face~~~^^!! 오예~~ 유후~~ 점핑점핑ㅋㅋ 언제얼굴봅세~~~^^!!

Ah 94 line! I've always liked Sohyun when I first saw her. I'm glad Jing and Sohyun are friends :D

The past two weeks for Jing and for Kara have been busy and tough. It probably ain't over yet with the upcoming promotions for K-Jumping. I hope they do really well!

Fighting!

Thanks for the translations ben :)

I love how she always updates us. Or at least lets us know about certain things but at the same time leave us in curiosity :P

I don't know why but I do the same (say/post a concept, but not at all; is hard to uderstand me sometimes)

Yes Back to Korea, and 94 is an active line (most of friends are that line I'm 93 liner.)

공항에서 나오자마자 입김이 쏘ㅑ~ 나와서놀랫어요.. 한국은 너무추워졋네요.. 다들감기조심하시구!! 모두모두잘자요~내일도 화이팅♬ 아따.... 집이좋구마잉~☺

New tweet~ And once again, no caps lol.

I kind of understand some words but nah, I don't fully get the "gist" of it.

Just in case she's saying something about the cold, I hope baby Jing stays warm and doesn't get sick!

And fighting for whatever it is she's doing "tomorrow" (technically today).

Translate pleaase :D

Oooh Ham and Jing tweeted each other?

I read Jing's tweet and I think it's about eating uhh... noodles yesterday(?). I don't really know how to describe the noodles lol :sweatdrop:

Translatuuurrrr pweaase :D

Edit: Newer tweet.

내일은수능! 으앗.. 나도떨린다 왜냐! 우리집작은언니도내일수능보거든요! 아침에응원가야징~ 수험생여러분도 긴장말고 화이팅!!! 열심히노력한만큼좋은결과가있을거에요♥

Trans: Tomorrow is Exam(*for final year Highschool or SAT*)! Argh..I'm nervous too..why?!My 2nd eldest sister also has exam tomorrow! I should go and cheer for her tomorrow morning~All students participate on the exam please don't be nervous(*or stress out too much*) but Hwaiting(fighting) instead!!! Just put as much effort as hard as you can, for sure you will get good results♥

cr:aank1

Baby Jing fighting!

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie