[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

Even though I'm only starting URAKARA

*I'm still at episode 2. Darn school stuffs.*I can really tell, URAKARA is an awesome drama. :)

Nice work girls! Now you guys deserve rest before your comeback. ^_________^

• 4 weeks later...

In case anybody missed it, our giant baby jing has resurfaced on twitter :D

2vki4v5.png

To Nicole: Of course.. It'll be alright, it'll be fine since it'll be alright.. just sometimes is ok .... We'll be 'bloated' (o^^o) tomorrow kekekeke

rc5uab.png

Hongsoonie was eating ice hahahaha http://t.co/z4h6Nhn

kf2y6w.png

Since unnies had revealed their babies already i have to introduce my babies as well! Jisukie, Myungsoo, Hongsoonie, Bokshirie are my puppies. In the photo is my new family members Hongsoonie and Bokshirie♥

2h824nq.png

To hara and nicole: Jiyoungi's 4 pets kekeke Later I'll take a pic and showww it to you all kekekeke but the hedgehog is dangerous!_! they'll (referring to the puppies) get hurt if they touch it!

visit this thread for full translation w/ context =D

cr: _karaholic

she really kept a lot of dogs. i wish she will take pictures of everyone together.

and it's great that she upload a video too!!

btw, she originally use iphone, changed to android, and now iphone again.

though i guess all 5 of them have at least 2 phones at the same time. that, or they kept on changing phone again and again.

btw, she originally use iphone, changed to android, and now iphone again.

though i guess all 5 of them have at least 2 phones at the same time. that, or they kept on changing phone again and again.

Yeah I know but she def broke her first iphone (and before that she had an android). It was the reason why she switched to a blackberry. Then some time between thanksgiving and controversy she switched to android. Now it's back to iphone.

sweet jing, she is the first one to congrats them. and she is being caring and all to gyul. lol

tms

haha yep, that's the full story xD

i'm wondering now whether she kept more than 1 phone or she just love 'borrowing' other's phone :lol:

poor jing >_<

k34oq1.jpg

May 12,2011

ㅇㅣㄸㅏㅂㅗㅏㅇㅛ(^^)/~~~

See you later (^^)/~~~

May 13,2011

@_911007 맛있겟다.....'0'

@_911007 It must be yummy....... '0'

(in reply to cole's tweet about her baking a muffin)

Jing has tweeted so much lately. I hope someone can translate it all :sweatdrop: It's sad that her twitter trend doesn't get much attention compared to the other members :(

Well anyway, Jing recently uploaded a few pictures of herself

scaledphptn0server611fih.jpg

scaledphptn0server619fi.jpg

TWEET TRANSLATIONS: It’s been a while I took a snap! What are you all doing? Kuma-san (mr. Bear), good evening~・_・ what’s everyone doing?!

Tweet Translated by: @_karaholic at Twitter

Edited by JJW

Here are some updates (: this is during and after the dream concert!

5e5vd2.png

In my eyes, I just see only our Pearl Peach balloons and in my ears, I just hear only our Kamilia voices. Thank you so so so much. I can't imagine that you guys shall come that much.. Let's stay here and enjoy till the ending!! I love you my people! Ah~ My mood is so great!! Yay~♥

2itok7b.png

Aigoo the MCs has been working hard. My Hara unni, Gyul unni, Seungyeon unni and Nicole unni too, sleep well!! Dream of this maknae-3- It's 12 right now so sleep well☻ Great job!!Yahoo! Kamilia you guys sleep well too!!!!! baibai

Jing also tweeted this selca ^.~

20f7twz.jpg

Jiyoung has been super duper active on Twitter lately :thumbup1: !!

She just uploaded a picture of herself when they flimed URAKARA. AHH that is such a Jing facial expression.....love it!

scaledphptn0server615fin.jpg

I think her tweet said something about her watching URAKARA again so she uploaded a picture of her during that time.

Edited by JJW

2ldan9t.png

2gww8ex.png

2zf08zk.png

Ak today i sleep late as well... In fact i watched uraKARA again! Though i just re-watched but the blush is still the same... This photo is when i filmed the Fencing scene of episode 5 >_<

Oh yeah!! Hello everyone(^-^)/!! I've been recommended to join a radio broadcast in Japan! Woot!