[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

Looking at the group photo of the whole team involved in bringing Karasia to all of us, really brings back memories, even if it was only a few days ago...

i agree... this photo will be very special.... with all the smiles and tears.. ending and new beginning...

• 2 weeks later...

i really think twitter is a bit.. bad.. not only it promotes negative vibes also causes flaming.. its a great way to communicate with kang jiyoung but we are to many she cant reply to everyone. i really wish to see her in person and thank her for giving me hope to live. thank you kang jiyoung.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle (ハウルの動く城 Hauru no ugoku shiro?) is a 2004 Japanese animated fantasy film scripted and directed by Hayao Miyazaki. The film is based on the novel of the same name by English writer Diana Wynne Jones. The film was produced by Toshio Suzuki, animated by Studio Ghibli and distributed by Toho. Mamoru Hosoda, director of one episode and two movies from the Digimon series, was originally selected to direct but abruptly left the project, leaving the then-retired Miyazaki to take up the director's role.

Wynne Jones's novel allows Miyazaki to combine a plucky young woman and a mother figure into a single character in the heroine, Sophie. She starts out as an 18-year-old hat maker, but then a witch's curse transforms her into a 90-year-old grey-haired woman. Sophie is horrified by the change at first. Nevertheless, she learns to embrace it as a liberation from anxiety, fear and self-consciousness. The change might be a blessed chance for adventure.