[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

2lxwnjd.png

2vi4587.png

@kkangjii

Today, I ate curry made by nicole. One thing's for certain, taste never changes even as time goes by! Truth is, I helped with the curry making at nicole's place and when I felt happy when I saw people enjoying it woooooaaaaa huge success ah!!!! I didn't take any photos...

@_911007 - @kkangjii

Jiyoung's help saved me~~~

2lxwnjd.png

2vi4587.png

kkangjii :" today, i ate curry made by nicole. One thing's for certain, taste never changes even as time goes by! Truth is, I helped with the curry making at nicole's place and when i felt happy when i saw people enjoying it woooooaaaaa huge success ah!!!! I didn't take any photos...

Nicole: jiyoung's help saved me~~~

2mi16hj.png

kkangji: today's dinner is school store!!! tony!!!make great success!!!oh oh tasty!!!!

efjext.png

30c3gxd.png

These 3 weeks were fun ahhh I was really happy ~0~ Thank you so much, my Kamilia! Today, so many of you came! It was fun! Nightー♪

5m0emc.png

I was looking at the sky and saw a shooting star. Maybe it wasn't?! I thought but immediately closed my eyes and made a wish. Guess what I wished for~~ Curious huh =P!!! Going to sleep now~~~ Hehe

2z5ugw0.png

Shooting star, it was fast but very pretty..