[OFFICIAL] JINGstagram Thread

I think I managed to decipher the pictorial writing of Jing's thanks to @Viktoriya haha :gemhoho: ---> There was this White Day thing in Korea, right? So Jing supposedly got lots of candies, sleep, food and gifts from friends, family and fans. :satisfied:

• Like 1

You're fast!

Had been waiting, she finally updates!  :gemshout:

Hehe, I aim to be one of the fastest instagramer in this forum, though sometimes, other took a step ahead of me while I am in school.

I love JiYoung so much, once I see her face, I immediately went for the BBCODE~!

I think I managed to decipher the pictorial writing of Jing's thanks to @Viktoriya haha :gemhoho: ---> There was this White Day thing in Korea, right? So Jing supposedly got lots of candies, sleep, food and gifts from friends, family and fans. :satisfied:

White Day was on the 14th. But maybe she post it one day late. Lol.

Jing is sucha natural beauty  :gemflower: 

She has like no makeup at all.

This baby is becoming more gorgeous everytime I see her,  :gemheart: 

I miss you Jiyoungie  :gemcry: 

OF COURSE...she is my cutie baby pie....<3

Hehe, I aim to be one of the fastest instagramer in this forum, though sometimes, other took a step ahead of me while I am in school.

I love JiYoung so much, once I see her face, I immediately went for the BBCODE~!

Haha! I'm still not getting the hang of all the bbcode and uploading of photos from Instagram. With you uploading it, I can save the image!  :gemhoho:

• Like 1

I think it is understandable, same with Nicole. Hara is the only one who retweet tweets that contain all 5 of them 

Because they are not anymore KARA members? Well, it's not their obligation but looks like they weren't so happy on the group that they can't write something on their last time on it, memories are still fresh, is not about 1 year ago, just 3 months, whatever it's so sad

Because they are not anymore KARA members? Well, it's not their obligation but looks like they weren't so happy on the group that they can't write something on their last time on it, memories are still fresh, is not about 1 year ago, just 3 months, whatever it's so sad

I suppose, else it may seems as a hope to kamilias? I think all 5 of them aren't happy with the whole situations, but the 3 with contracts couldn't voice out since they are still under DSP. And it seems all 5 of them don't dare to interact with each other on social media anymore. ;(

After see the letter that wrote for us, I feel so bad for my last comment, I'll suport her forever even if she is not with the group anymore

you don't have to feel bad because you said nothing wrong. the perspective of the situation is different for everyone. sharing what you are concerned with (in the right way) is alright.

in fact i am disappointed to see none (of the departing girls) mentioned or reminded fans to continue supporting the remaining girls.

• Like 3