[2010.03.22] NOCUT Interview with KARA

Harue

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a new fans just after Lupin, the song very addicted, their outfit so elegant and the dance also (I like their hair). Now I also listen Mister, the song good too but why (in this article say) they not so popular before Lupin? I know them first because I watch them in some variety show with SNSD (Love when see them together and they are so close)

KARA fit with all concept, I'm so happy to see their achievements until now.. Triple Crown just now! <3 SO HAPPY!

I hope they could stay healthy and get enough rest.. (: thanks for the translations!

:D i think doing group rather than solo acts is a probably a good idea in general but especially now that they're promoting a new album and image overseas as well as domestically. although it might be tough on them the best of luck to them in this push to get an even larger fan base. this seems to be the highest point yet for KARA and makes me proud i was already a fan and member of Karaholic.

also the new concept is... well... :P

everything seems to be coming together beautifully for them as they promote in new areas with a new image and possibly their best song to date. hopefully all goes well for KARA and they can enjoy even more success than ever before.

p.s. the Goddess IS great on varieties like they mentioned as well as everything else she does of course. :P:D

Edited by kaniel

My Hamster is right!!!

It's better to be very busy than being worried of having nothing to do...

Han Seung Yeon is very brainy!!

=^o^=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, Jiyoung, I understand how it is hard to look serious when you are so happy to perform XD

must be hard for a high school student, but she still managed!

Overseas? Probably Hollywood bowl, but hopefully more stuff overseas! Don't only go to Japan!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...