[2010.03.23] Kara's Nicole "Motivated diet due to an idol"

sweetcaramelism

2350108.jpg

TV Daily, Girl Group Kara's Nicole revealed the truth on her diet motivation

In recent SBS TV "Strong Heart," Nicole said that she started her diet because of one idol's comment.

Before Nicole's performance in Kara's "Mister," she thought about diet but did not start.

It was until a male idol singer came to her and asked her when she will start to lose her fat. That one comment motivated her to start her diet.

From then with Nicole's successful diet she showed her body to the man with pride.

"Strong Heart" will be broadcasted on 23th 11:05 PM

Source: Nate

Translate: Holyknight@karaholic

Do not remove/change the credit line or translations when taking out!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ LOL Christine

Does the guy know what he did to Nicole.. she's soo self conscious about everything already XD

I hope she realizes that she doesn't need that any guy's approval and yea.. the guy might have been joking and Nicole just took it as it was serious....though her strong heart stories always involve a male idol XD.

thanks.

yeah, would be really funny and awkward if that person is in that same broadcast strong heart, haha awkward and embarrassing!

but yeah, he doesn't deserve to be shot or killed... that's a bit harsh, maybe he didn't mean to be that harsh.

he'd probably apologize to her now, in secretly or in public, in order to get that guilt off his mind

well, she wanted to diet and she finally got the motivation! :gemsorry:

though the guy's comment seemed a little too blunt. he should apologize

Is that a bad thing?

I see this as Nicole wanting to grab that guy's attention =P

Well if its me.. I wouldnt get motivated if someone who I don't like say something like "you should go on diet" when food is my hobbies =P

^^ Sorry for my outburst there hahaha I'm just worrying about her that's all, she's starting to look really skinny and to know that somehow it's related to that guy's comment is a bit upsetting XD

I noticed that too, another story that involve's a guy idol again lol

Aww.. That guy is so evil :inluv: Thats so offending to a girl.. but at least he unintentionally helped Nicole so i'll forgive him :devil:

Hehe.. Nicole must be motivated before she will start doing anything O.o.. So mischievous yet so cute too :gemsorry:

that man should be ashamed! however his comments did motivate Nicole into a diet and now Nicole is looking greater than ever!!

wow...

I wonder who is the male idol singer...

he's a bit harsh on his comment to Nicole...huhu~

but he motivated nicole to lose her fat...and the result...

Nicole now got chocolate abs...huhu~

but I think that guy already apologize to Nicole..

and I really2 want to watch that show...

Thnx for sharing Kim...

i wish somebody would come to Nicole and tell her that she's beautiful already coz she seems have a little self esteem issues, and also to don't care what others said, but i guess its hard in Kpop industry....

Even though that male idol comment was rude, at least it motivated her and not losing her spirit, at least even nowadays we still can see our Nicole appetite when it comes to food XD

Edited by kara4life

lol the fanboys and fangirls seem to be split on opinions here

Sure it served as motivation for her to jump start her existing plans for a diet... but the idea of slimming down because of him brings out the inner feminist!

Like mae said, she's already self conscious as it is... that would just tear her up inside D: I mean Food ------ Guys Approval... that's a tough choice... i'd stick with food xD

hmmm..wonder whose male idol is she referring...

maybe that guy is joking around and nicole takes it seriously...

well she must be self conscious...

its hard for her to motivate a diet cos she do loves food

but now she can do that because of the male idol...

thanks for sharing :D