[2010.03.23] Kara's Nicole "Motivated diet due to an idol"

sweetcaramelism

aww thats good for nicole. gettin motivated. however, we shouldnt be bashin on the guy idol. what he said wasnt a direct quote. we shoud at least wait to she the episode first til we judge him. whoever he his. still tho, confrats nicole on being successful wit ur diet

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously... she was beautiful before and just as gorgeous now! what a jerk. that guy needs to have a serious kick in the face :)

idol or not, majority of guys are idiots and that's coming from one who has a younger sister, past long-term relationships (one currently) and many close female friends - you just don't say junk like that casually cuz it can have long-term effects that you couldn't imagine.

ugh... what an idiot.

for a guy to mention something like that, it means he is someone that Nicole knows and that Nicole cares about what he thinks of her. And THERE ARE ONLY TWO GUYS that I she has cited who will fit in that category. I'm not gonna say their names but we all know who they are....And it is really a shame that one of them would do something like that.

im curious, whos that male idol...? maybe he didnt know how

harsh is that kind of comment to a girl >:(

we girls r sensitive about body figure/weight [at least i do]

Nicole can 'in-ur-face'him now.

pretty sure the male idol singer put in a nice or joking way.

because don't think anyone will do that to nicole or any girl in fact.

i mean she's so beautiful nice yet sometimes low in confidence, so no one should bear to hurt this kind of girl.

but a word to cole, believe us you are magnificantly gorgeous, before & now.

you should be more confident.

i dont know how to feel about this because:

1) where is her pride?! to go on a diet just because of what someone says...

2) she doesnt see anything wrong with what that guy said?

im disappoint in nicole! but then its an article from allkpop so you can never trust that its accurate or it even paints the right picture. ill wait for subs to see how this really went down...

awww...

she goes for diet for a person....

she must like that male idol a lot since she took the words to heart...

for me, it seem like Kim Hyun Joong/Jihoo sunbae of SS501.

he is a person who is direct and care for his hoobae.

i guess that the male idol want to protect the image of nicole. no bad intention for nicole i think.

we must understand that when girl gain weight, especially idol, they will be bombarded with lots of mistreatment.

understand nicole and that male idol :wub:

GO NICOLE HWAITING!

ahahahahahaa...! Someone on allkpop said "I bet it was Shindong." Someone said it might be Key. I think it might have been Key just playing around with her. Key doesn't think before he says anything. But since Nicole is so insecure, she actually lost weight xD

I think pride is actually not that important. Sometimes you need to swallow your pride to get what you want. It's probably not her pride. She's just insecure.. You shouldn't be disappointed. She is just trying her best :wub:

the comment was striaght up blunt ^^

which reminds me of one male idol singer.. >_<

anyways i don't think the guy has something to say now..

when he looks at nicole's awesome S shape body..

i mus say this guy's comment is a bit blunt, hope he has apologised.

plus i personally think that Nicole had quite a nice body before Mister, jus a little chubby which actually makes her look cute

but on the bright side, this comment pushed her on and the nicole we love so much has an even hotter body!

jus hope that she is gaining more self confidence, and takes good care of herself cos she is looking skinnier and skinnier

NICOLE HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know how to feel about this because:

im disappoint in nicole! but then its an article from allkpop so you can never trust that its accurate or it even paints the right picture. ill wait for subs to see how this really went down...

i respect your opinion, but i don't think it goes too far to judge her pride coz IMHO its just her confidence and her pride got nothing to do with it, and also she's already want to do it before she heard the comment, so the comment just a trigger for her to start it. If you got dissapointed with her just because of that, i have nothing to say, but i think as a fan i try to accept or at least try to understand why they do it coz you can't judge someone before you got on their shoes.

I think it's Shinee's Key too...he seems very straightforward and blunt without realizing what he said....but that does not excuse anything. You don't say that to a friend unless they are obese and really need to lose weight...but Nicole isn't obese and perhaps only needed to tone her body...that was really rude and uncalled for.

thx kim for the news..

bad boy whoever it is..lol

but as a result nicole is looks even better..lol

but why does it always involves a man??xD

really nicole should have more self confidence ..

she realy great the way she always be :)

well.. I didn't think she need any diet..

BUt..

Anyway..

She's look really perfect now..

She's look very mature now.. It's really makes her so hot n sexy..

And now she has the perfect V-shape on her chick!

aaaa really luph our NIcole!

Wow, I wonder who told her that she needed to lose weight.

Girls take those kind of things very seriously. >_<

But she's always wanted to go a diet right? Well she got motivated. (:

Edited by kayc