[2010.03.23] Kara's Nicole "Motivated diet due to an idol"

sweetcaramelism

oh.... it was kinda fun when i was reading it because i scroll it down line by line... so that i won't be spoiled.. but at the end, there was no name.. hahaha...

whoever that is, it's alright.. he made Nicole to be conscious about it.. so maybe he was really really really famous...

well, but the guy must be joking... none of Kara members are fat... :| but if it's Key or Jinwoon, it's alright, because they are sooooo close :P

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not very respectful for key to say that to Nicole. Girls are sensitive when it comes to their weight. She must have been

upset. I know I would. She's already self conscious about herself. I don't want to see her get any thinner. There was nothing

wrong with her previous healthy size. If he wanted to motivate her, he could have done it in a supportive way.

I hope this doesn't happen again. I just don't want to see her look unhappy.

Edited by Kara21

SHNee's Key or 2AM's Jinwoon? =P it's good to know that.. Many male idols like KARA, especially after Revolution.. I hate some ppl said that Nicole did PS.. *__* and I heard someone said that Nicole was fat.. What the...

She should stop the diet program, I don't want to see her become thin.. ):

Thanks for the translation (:

hahah, most people just came & posted without browsing through.

me gave up long time ago.

some coming in later will probably miss yours again. :)

you are right, but i didn't think nobody would catch it even in scrolling...and with caps and bold too! i LOLed when i saw all the responses on this pg alone hahaha! it's okie...i was just joking! it's all part of sharing the info on KH anyway! ><

let me try one more time (sorry to those who did see it and want to slap me for being annoying!):

GUYS (FOR THE Nth + 1 TIME), IT'S SHINEE's KIM KIBUM KEEEEEYYYY!!!!! :D

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the idol was Key from Shinee.

He is pretty blunt about his comments and opinions, I think it would be him.

But I don't think he was like, "Wow, you're fat."

So I don't think he meant it in a cruel way, it's just his character.

And they are friends...

She obviously isn't fat, but I do think she is more confident now that she did lose the weight.

And that's only better for her.

Nicole jjang!