[2010.03.23] Kara's Nicole "Motivated diet due to an idol"

sweetcaramelism

Woah....really?! I hope the comment was a joke...but nevertheless a joke that shouldn't have been made....

Well on the upside it did motivate her to work super hard which...by the Mister performances....it really paid off to!

So she made him eat his words =) thats all that matters in the end hahaha

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard it was shinee's key who said for her to diet. even though she's skinny enough, i think he was just looking out for her. no bad publicity, perhaps? i saw key on HB recently eating an apple during dinner. he on a diet too?? i wonder if Nicole said anything about it? hehe

I think it's Shinee's Key too...he seems very straightforward and blunt without realizing what he said....but that does not excuse anything. You don't say that to a friend unless they are obese and really need to lose weight...but Nicole isn't obese and perhaps only needed to tone her body...that was really rude and uncalled for.

I agree....

I've seen how nicole eats when she was in F.O.

she eats a lot of meat, she even tried to hide from the others just to taste what they're cooking...

hehehe

I think that comment helped her...

whoever said that must be kicking himself now after seeing the gorgeous body nicole has today. no real man would talk to a woman that way. anyways like many of you i hope that that comment won't negatively affect nicole's perception of herself. for someone to say that to such a gentle person they must be a very rude person or have some other serious problems.

Maybe that sentence was out of context !

I don't think Key would have say that in a bad way, especially if we consider they're really close to each other !

And Nicole didn't seem angry, so that's the most important.

She was not the skinniest member but now, after a diet, she looks really great (and not like a skeleton). I guess it was wise to follow Key's suggestion :)

• 3 weeks later...