• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
coffeebeanie

[2010.03.23] KARA, after dominating music charts, will move on to CFs

156 posts in this topic

0941bdd1.jpg

A more mature KARA took the music industry by storm. Now, they are ready to face the camera as endorsers, as they continue their domination from charts to CFs.

KARA's latest track Lupin, proved to be a grand slam, as it took the number 1 spot, not only in the regular broadcasting stations, KBS, MBC and SBS, but also cable stations as well. After taking these charts by storm, the members of KARA will add 3 new products, from home electronics, beverages to food, to their long list of advertisements.

DSP entertainment said "Recently, KARA finished negotiations for the CFs for three products - home appliances, beverages and food. The love calls from telecom and clothing companies have been non-stop as well. Because of their recent change in image, a lot of different offers for advertisements have been coming in."

With Lupin, KARA showed a more mature image compared to their original cute concept. Because of this, a lot of companies have become interested in them as endorsers. It has only been a month since they started their Lupin promotions, but they already have 10 advertisement offers waiting in line.

The members recently wrapped up filming for a commercial for TV, and also a health drink.

The advertisers said "With their CF's, we tried not to stick with one image, but to show different sides of them."

source: HANKOOKI NEWS

tip-off: mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

-

yey! I love cfs~ :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! CF CF CF!!! YAY!!!

I can't believe it! KARA is sure getting what they deserve!

KARA already has like what? Almost 10 CF currently, now MORE???

Edited by KaraNice

woah~~

10 CFs?!

It's pure daebak!!

weeeeeee thanks for translating tin=))

kara cf queen is backkkkk

haha! kara is really going to be super busy these days man:D

but tats a good thing(: kara all the way!!

oh ! cfs !

they must be tired !>.

Kara !add oil !!

thanks for translating the article

wow , more than 10 CFs and a queue waiting in line

kara is really doing great :gemshout: kara jjang

Haha great to see KARA having so many offers! Hehe I wonder which companies they would be advertising for,cant wait:DDD

Yay more CFs with the girls!

Whoots.

I'm so happy for them.

Lupin is really a twist for our girls..

I'm really proud that they can gain so much attention!!

KARA Fighting!!

lmao. home appliances. i think that really suits them? haha.

it's nice tho. i hope they will get a big endorsement too. a cellphone, maybe too?

good for the girls! dsp should give them back by giving them new outfits each perfs. :gemshout:

thanks for the translations!

CFs love them haha, so happy that many want them to endorse their products. I hope there's a Cellphone CF soon :gemshout: It's interesting that their endorsing home appliances haha and of course the food, wonder what they'll be endorsing this time. Clothing CF is great too, I hope more CF offers come their way :P

Last week was total domination... No offense but even SNSD will struggle to keep up with KARA... Now CFs means KARA endorsed products!! Hope its a cellphone so I can buy it hahaz...

KARA Jjang!!!

Hwaiting!!!

omona!!!! this is really daebak!!!

love call from telecom..is it from anycall??? i cn't wait for it !!!yay yay!!! finally

hm....n did they endorse "TV"??? i guess the gals gt a new TV for their new dorm as well =P

thanks for sharing.

very positive news indeed, signed 3 with 10 still in queue. wonder who they are.

anyway these proved how successful the girls are.

their bold attempt to change into strong image in lupin had definitely won many approving appraisal.

glad for the girls. guess they will be happily busy for a while.

and dsp, please watch after their health too.

Ahh Im so happy for them :(

2010 really is Kara's year ! Kara fighting ♥

But at the same time , I hope they get enough rest :/

haha~

yay....Kara now going to dominate CF...woot...

haha~Kara got lot of CF...they will start with 3 first...

jjang...!! Nicole surely going to enjoy food CF...huhu~Lupin daebak...!!!

wow...got 10 offers waiting....huhu~great achievement...huhu~

Kara Fighting..!!!

thnx for sharing and translation....

Yey more CF for kara... Kinda missing kara in the CF world. Hope that it will be a huge hit!!!

Hope kara will make some CF in the cellphone industry.. .wanna buy there phone XD...

Lupin Phone!!

yay! more food and beverages!!!! and tv!!!!!! ahh telecom telecom, cellphone?!?!

so excited for Kara that they're getting big products! I just saw f(x) lollipop and I hope Kara will get to endorse products that gets them more international exposure! plus, a CF song and long story mv would be great! so we can realize the lupin thief concept!

Seriously, DSP should be lucky to have these girls. Look how many CFs' they're reeling in. They deserve more than a new dorm. Although it has taken them so long, their hard work is what makes them so lovable <3

dang 10 CF's thats pure awesomeness right there..

hope they got some rest time tho.. ^^

Kara Fighting!!

Edited by Kimmoy♥

whoa! This is amazing! CF's in Line...

I'm pretty sure they're busy as a hell...

Imagine those CF's...

OH gosh! Goodluck to the girls!

Stay Healthy!