[2010.03.23] KARA, after dominating music charts, will move on to CFs

coffeebeanie

0941bdd1.jpg

A more mature KARA took the music industry by storm. Now, they are ready to face the camera as endorsers, as they continue their domination from charts to CFs.

KARA's latest track Lupin, proved to be a grand slam, as it took the number 1 spot, not only in the regular broadcasting stations, KBS, MBC and SBS, but also cable stations as well. After taking these charts by storm, the members of KARA will add 3 new products, from home electronics, beverages to food, to their long list of advertisements.

DSP entertainment said "Recently, KARA finished negotiations for the CFs for three products - home appliances, beverages and food. The love calls from telecom and clothing companies have been non-stop as well. Because of their recent change in image, a lot of different offers for advertisements have been coming in."

With Lupin, KARA showed a more mature image compared to their original cute concept. Because of this, a lot of companies have become interested in them as endorsers. It has only been a month since they started their Lupin promotions, but they already have 10 advertisement offers waiting in line.

The members recently wrapped up filming for a commercial for TV, and also a health drink.

The advertisers said "With their CF's, we tried not to stick with one image, but to show different sides of them."

source: HANKOOKI NEWS

tip-off: mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

-

yey! I love cfs~ :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CFs love them haha, so happy that many want them to endorse their products. I hope there's a Cellphone CF soon :gemshout: It's interesting that their endorsing home appliances haha and of course the food, wonder what they'll be endorsing this time. Clothing CF is great too, I hope more CF offers come their way :P

thanks for sharing.

very positive news indeed, signed 3 with 10 still in queue. wonder who they are.

anyway these proved how successful the girls are.

their bold attempt to change into strong image in lupin had definitely won many approving appraisal.

glad for the girls. guess they will be happily busy for a while.

and dsp, please watch after their health too.

haha~

yay....Kara now going to dominate CF...woot...

haha~Kara got lot of CF...they will start with 3 first...

jjang...!! Nicole surely going to enjoy food CF...huhu~Lupin daebak...!!!

wow...got 10 offers waiting....huhu~great achievement...huhu~

Kara Fighting..!!!

thnx for sharing and translation....

yay! more food and beverages!!!! and tv!!!!!! ahh telecom telecom, cellphone?!?!

so excited for Kara that they're getting big products! I just saw f(x) lollipop and I hope Kara will get to endorse products that gets them more international exposure! plus, a CF song and long story mv would be great! so we can realize the lupin thief concept!

Seriously, DSP should be lucky to have these girls. Look how many CFs' they're reeling in. They deserve more than a new dorm. Although it has taken them so long, their hard work is what makes them so lovable <3