Top Posters In This Topic

YES! I want to see them on lots of CFs!

They fit anything that they advertise.

I hope the CFs are more like

SNSD's/WG/2NE1

type

and not cheap(?)-like (:

I don't really think that their past CFs are cheap LOL

Their CFs are good within the industry of the product that they are endorsing :85896326:

but the thing is, I think that KARA's image targets a more modest and products that appeal to the general public?

Since they are obviously known to be hardworking and economic idols.

I know that's changing but I don't think we should underestimate products that are cheaper cause those products target a majority of people compared to high-end products that target only a few. So yeah I think that helps KARA's popularity to the general public.

Sorry, I'm a marketing major so yeah hahas

YESS more CFs! And woah, 10 CFs waiting in line? People sure do love Kara a lot!

DSP entertainment said "Recently, KARA finished negotiations for the CFs for three products - home appliances, beverages and food. The love calls from telecom and clothing companies have been non-stop as well. Because of their recent change in image, a lot of different offers for advertisements have been coming in."

Kara with food = always <3.

I'm curious about the clothing companies CF too. I hope DSP will take that CF and maybe show a fashionista side of Kara? :)

holy moly, more cfs!! yeahhhhh

they bank a lot from these so i'm glad the offers are pouring in :thumbup:

i can't wait to see them... and we know kara, they do so many unannounced endorsements until they are released and in circulation... so it could be any day now .... oh the suspense!!