[2010.03.24] Gyuri's feelings about her goddess image.

Harue

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, at the first time I watched a show with Kara, I was kinda kinda shocked that she actually told it straightly that she knows she's beautiful, most girls would only stay humble or smile and laugh it out but she really accepted it. But anyway she's not wrong, GYURI is really beautiful

Her goddess antics on variety shows are always so funny.

I can see how she was worried about being criticized about it though.

And she's right, people in the entertainment industry who aren't confident in themselves don't last very long.

Gyuri fighting!

Gyuri is right, she isnt a goddess, because there are a one true God the almighty God...

you seemed serious? :hyper:

she wasn't.

I'm glad she has stopped thining about herself and is thinking about KARA

eh, what do you mean? :thumbup:

care to elaborate?

it should be obvious to anyone her goddess thing is just for laughs. :)

and her fans called her goddess first, she just took the nickname and played it up. meh whatever, i tend to think people who dont understand her as people who are not the brightest crayons in the box. her goddess act and witty retorts are funny as hell to me and judging by the laughs she gets in variety shows, other koreans too.

I also felt that she'll be insulted by others for having that title to herself...

but it's just her own way of expressing her confidence and i think is suits her...

this photo made her more goddness like.LOL.actually i think she will look good in short hair too, not the wig, as in something like nicole hairstyle. her jawline is beautiful. and she look very feminine but in the same time she got this manly look as well. haha. =X

I'm glad she has stopped thining about herself and is thinking about KARA

I don't know if you meant that statement in another way... but we don't know what she is thinking unless we are in her shoes... she worries about KARA so much...

meh whatever, i tend to think people who dont understand her as people who are not the brightest crayons in the box.

Blunt but true... I tend to think it is their loss and not ours ^_^