[2010.03.24] Gyuri's feelings about her goddess image.

Harue

In a way I totally agree with her =) You have to have confidence to get anywhere and having confidence makes you love life that much more =D but at first I do admit i found that characteristic...a little ....strong? but knowing that she did worry some about people's thoughts about her persona totally makes it suitable for her =) Gyuri fighting! Confidence = awesome leadership ^^

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw her in a variety prog where she is so confident about herself but also she talk with funny, that is her charm. Well I quite jealous about her charisma

Yes she is right that confidence really important to pursue career, not only in entertainment industri.

Many ppl insult Gyuri because of the goddess concept.. ): those antis really.....

Gyuri just want to entertain everyone and she's so beautiful.. I really love her confidence <3 Goddess!

Gyuri calls herself a Goddess but from the various videos that I watched she seems very sweet and kind. Gyuri just seem so real, so true to herself, unlike other stars who always act like they are all innocent and stuff. I love the scene where she plays the Peppero game with Lee Chun Hee in Idol Army

Personally, I've always loved her Goddess concept. I thought it was hilarious from the first time I saw her call herself a goddess on SGB. XD

And really, I admire her for those traits. She has the sort of confidence and class that I feel like more women in general should have, not just entertainers, plus her sharp wit. No one could pull off the goddess thing quite as well as she can.

And now I'm interested what new show she's going to be on. Thanks for translating!

She IS a Goddess, just for having that self confidence and being honest when it comes to her concept and her real self

I think that that's why I love her, she's so mature, well-mannered, warm, honest, calm, with a great self-confidence.. uuuh I better stop here, or I will be the whole day writing abt her xD

anyway I'm happy with everything she said, and even happier with her appeareance on that new variety show!! *w*

Goddess Gyuri Jjang!

Saranghaeyo Gyuri-ahhhh~!♥♥♥

Edited by JungGabyRi

She is a great leader that care about others especially her members. She took care of them really well. Caring for others does not mean neglecting oneself. For others to love you' you got to love yourself first. Gyuri is a perfect example of that. It a sense of accepting and appreciating oneself and others that we usually neglect. Thank you Gyuri for warning me that. Like some people I usually look too much on my flaws. I got to change that.