What kind of variety show do you want Gyuri to be in?

tryingout

variety shows  

215 members have voted

1. 1. shows

• invincible youth
    • family outing
    • Heroes
    • love letter..kind of style
    • dream team..style?
    • We got married
    • others

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

instead of any on the list, i want her to be a main cast on a new variety show that might come up later ^^ like how hara is on invincible youth and nicole's on heroes! those kind of shows ^^ idk if she should go on wgm. actually if she goes, i want her to be on with an actor! someone cool and suave. hehe.

i really wanna see her in IY..haha..really curious wat goddess will do in the village..n farming???haha..really wanna see dat..n in wgm..i really wanna see gyuri feminine side..hehe..wif who???i dun really hv anyone in mind..if she wif jungmin, perhaps they'll fight everyday since both luv themselves too much..haha..

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i'd choose we got married and invincible youth. we got married because it would be hilarious to see her being paired up with respectful, humble Korean male celebrities while Gyuri is just overcofident. If there's a guy that could handle her confidence then it'll be fun to watch, if a guy can't, it'll be even more fun. invincible youth because i want to see her work in a farm work and she how she adapts as a goddess.

• 2 weeks later...