• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tryingout

What kind of variety show do you want Gyuri to be in?

variety shows   215 members have voted

1. 1. shows

• invincible youth
    • family outing
    • Heroes
    • love letter..kind of style
    • dream team..style?
    • We got married
    • others

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

183 posts in this topic

she's so hilarious ! i would like to see her someday in happy together. it might be interesting to see some interaction between her and mc yoo & park myongsu :eyelove:

and definitely invincible youth ! with her charm , it would be hilarious & awesome !

yeah I want Gyuri and Eunhyuk in We Got Married soon, it would be funny.. :w00t:

PD please make it come true!!!!!!

i would LOVE :eyelove: to see her in WGM!!many idols ADAM COUPLE have reached the peak of their careers because of this!misconceptions like she has princess illness, etc. can be clarify thru this too!like Jo Kwon being gay.plus, there's a big possibility that thru this, she'll finally meet her prince charming!!!

instead of any on the list, i want her to be a main cast on a new variety show that might come up later ^^ like how hara is on invincible youth and nicole's on heroes! those kind of shows ^^ idk if she should go on wgm. actually if she goes, i want her to be on with an actor! someone cool and suave. hehe.

I think Gyuri would be really good on We Got Married, especially if she's partnered up with someone who can match her wit. I also want to see her guest on Heroes with Nicole.

i really curious how Gyuri's act on we got married. i can imagine how our strong goddess act with eunhyuk as her husband, :lol2:

it will be an interesting variety show

i want her on Invincible Youth!

i want her to play around with tools,plants n poops haha..

that would be more interesting..

can she maintain her godness image?

haha we'll see

Of course we got married... hmm. maybe with EunhYeuk.. She's so funny.. With any variety show....

i really wanna see her in IY..haha..really curious wat goddess will do in the village..n farming???haha..really wanna see dat..n in wgm..i really wanna see gyuri feminine side..hehe..wif who???i dun really hv anyone in mind..if she wif jungmin, perhaps they'll fight everyday since both luv themselves too much..haha..

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

If she makes an appearance in invincible youth,I will watch it immediately!

Gyuri!Fighting!

I think she do well in star golden bell.Become a regular member in bell line,gyuri :x

Edited by moonrise

Goddess Gyuri should definitely be on more variety shows... she is super hilarious!

i can't get enough of Kara and SS501 on intimate note.

Go on WGM Gyul!!! With someone who can take care of our goddess

and at the same time make her feel secure enuff to let down her guards and be more open ^^

I have always wanted to see her in IY.

or maybe FO and heroes...

you know... the self-sufficient life surviving kind of show. :D

I really want to see her do the farming and stuffs like that!! ^_^

I bet it would be damn fun seeing her doing that... :)

I want her in Family Outing (first season style) to see if she would pull a Hyori and just dominate the guys and the MC. At the same time she can be comfortable goofing off without worrying about her image.

kekeke~

as expected..we got married show!!

arghhh the producer shoud let her try though....

for sure she will juz look lovely in that show...

still i cant wait to watch how she handle herself as a wife ^^

gyuri unni in WGM would be fun..

based on her personality i think she would

give her best for her married life..hehehe

We Got Married!! If she went on that i'd totally spazz out like no tommorow. But one can only hope... I really hope it happens though.

HAHA looks like many people want gyuri unnie to be on we got married. but i think i prefer her on family outing! idk why though. hehehe

i'd choose we got married and invincible youth. we got married because it would be hilarious to see her being paired up with respectful, humble Korean male celebrities while Gyuri is just overcofident. If there's a guy that could handle her confidence then it'll be fun to watch, if a guy can't, it'll be even more fun. invincible youth because i want to see her work in a farm work and she how she adapts as a goddess.

i don't really care.. but i wish she can do wgm.. well to see how her real life was look like.. but i think this really hard.. cause she got shim shim tapa...