What kind of variety show do you want Gyuri to be in?

tryingout

variety shows  

215 members have voted

1. 1. shows

• invincible youth
    • family outing
    • Heroes
    • love letter..kind of style
    • dream team..style?
    • We got married
    • others

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

We Got Married! Since the adam couple and goguma couple are both gone now they need new couples and KARA hasn't been on it yet. Gyuri unnie would be perfect because she is so confident and would be different from the usual girl idols who let the males take the lead all the time.

hm~~~honestly i wanna see our Goddess in all of variety show..i know it's like i'm greedy..lol. but i say it honestly..i really wanna see how is her action and reaction when she appear in wgm, running man, invincible youth, etc. really curious with all of that variety shows~><! huff~some of variety show in Japan is also good to her. i wanna see her in some of variety show in Japan~~~><!!! it'll be more awesome! omooo~~~sigh, now what i can do is just hope and hope that our Goddess at least will appear in some of variety show, either in Korea or in Japan~~~><!!! KYAA~~~i can't stop thinking bout it cos i know it'll so awwessommmeee :inluv: :inluv: :inluv:

I'd like to see her as a fixed member somewhere, but I'm not sure if that will happen because of Kara's Japanese activities. We Got Married could work because they can work their schedule around Gyuri's.

I really think she would do good as an MC on a show like say Win Win (next time they revamp MC's). Since she has experience from hosting the radio show.