• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tryingout

What kind of variety show do you want Gyuri to be in?

variety shows   215 members have voted

1. 1. shows

• invincible youth
    • family outing
    • Heroes
    • love letter..kind of style
    • dream team..style?
    • We got married
    • others

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

183 posts in this topic

For me, I want Gyuri to be in 2 days 1 Night. She always convey strong and tough aura to me, like the soldiers or cadets, the kind who no matter where they are, they can take care of themselves well. So, I want to see her with the 2D1N casts, or is it 1N2D? :confused1: Hahaha :lol: I'm confusing myself...

I want to see her in Invincible youth but too bad its not there anymore..Well I don't really care which variety shows she's in at least I get to see Gyuri..

I want to see Gyuri on Running Man! Or maybe one of those overnight/farming shows. I would LOVE if she was with Hyori, they are like my two favorite divas <3

We got married :thumbup:

I would like to see another side of our goddess. This will help other idols and people feel less intimidate and treat/think of her better not like an arrogant princess maniac. Just like when gyul fangirling woohyuk in strong heart, netizens can understand her feeling and are glad with her.

I choose WGM...first pair I think EUNHYUK,,but,, since it's variety program, I want her with HEECHUL,,,they will be funniest couple ever...like KING & QUEEN couple... I can imagine they will fight for the lead of their married thing.. :D

And the other SUJU & KARA member surely will became their 'slave' (not in meanie thing)...it must be freaking hilarious..... :D, :D

what about running man? thats kinda like my fav tv show recently. lol

i think it will be funny wathcing gyuri running all night;)

i would love to see her in running man as a guest xD

and also in the we got married but i will 100% get jealous with his guy LOL

With her confidence and narcissistic but at the same time caring I would really like to see how does she looks like when she is in a relation. Also how her spouse going to cope with her and try to tame the Goddess. So WGM!

we got married maybe? hehe

actually she should married. haha

i think family outing too~

i want gyuri in running man ! running man is such a lol-fest variety show,i bet gyuri's goddess concept will make the show even funnier :lol:

we got marriedddd~.. :lol::lol:

I wonder who would be her partner in that program :blink:

We Got Married would be super cute! I think she would be good paired up with someone from SHINee :lol: SNSD are having their own talk show soon, she should go on that too! Soshi & KARA interactions are so fun :)

yep, definitely my vote goes to WGM, none of the kara members ever get to appear on wgm as a couple.

I really like we got married so I would choose that, she can show a side that most don't see since she is the confident leader who may seem cold at times i am sure she is very caring too

At first I want gyuri in we got married with nichkhun after you are beautiful parody but now I want her to be in a drama more than we got married :tongue:

Im not really sure but i immagine Gyuri being really clumsy, so she would be funny in running man or something like dream team but for the wrong reasons XD ... but im really curious to see her in WGM... Gyuri romantic side :tongue:

I feel like if she was on Family Outing or Invincible Youth, she would make other people do her job lol In Family Outing, she'll be the next Lee Hyori. :P

I think I would love to see her on Invincible Youth because that is my all time favourite korean show

Im not really sure but i immagine Gyuri being really clumsy, so she would be funny in running man or something like dream team but for the wrong reasons XD ... but im really curious to see her in WGM... Gyuri romantic side :tongue:

ur wish is already come true..

she already show in running man haha

but she dont have enough air time :(

she is so kind in running man..

in indonesia website forum...

many people like gyuri after she show in running man..

cause she is so adorable :)

She was so hilarious when she was in Running Man but I really want her to be in We Got Married. :inluv:

Invincible Youth? Then we'd get to see more of the cute leader-maknae relationship :jogging:

i hope to see GYURI in Running Man , but i think we got married is a good option