[2010.03.24] Goo Hara "Fat folds on anyone who sits"

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she had no fats or anything "overflowing" when she sits in that position then she's not human, seriously, because even skin folds even if there are no fats.

Hara's thin enough already, I think she should stop being so self-conscious of that particular scene :P

This topic always makes me speechless. Just for a while.

o_O Agreed to people must have some fat. No, like seriously, if a body had no fat at all, you're most probably anorexic. Not a pretty picture.

We can all agree Hara is definitely slim, and I think most netizens weren't saying that she was fat...? Only that her body shape seems a little bit more...possible to become?...to them. o_O That being said, they still need to go through...a...lot...of...exercise. And healthy dieting. + have the right frame.

I applaud Hara's professional witty responses. I just raise an eyebrow.

I think Hara looks very pretty during Strong Heart.

she always does. :wub:

am i the only one who think she has the whitest teeth of all?

every about her is so small (perfect).

we are behind you, honey. ignore the "noise".

Roflz, for the netizens who started causing all the ruckus saying OMG Hara's got fat!.....If they call that fat...does that make me a walrus?? XD But she's definetly awesome for just being so playful with it ^^. Who doesn't have fat poking out a litle when they sit. And in the positon she had to sit in for the music video...that scrunches up your belly even more *rolls eyes* Hara fighting!!! the 20 inch shikshin ^^

I've said it before in another thread but I'll say it again...that...is not fat :P

Fat is having a keg instead of a 6-pack where your gut was from eating too much McDonalds, drinking too much beer etc haha

Either way i hope Hara and the other members all continue to stay healthy