[2010.03.24] Goo Hara "Fat folds on anyone who sits"

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that she looked good but she should eat enough to keep herself healthy. Hara does make a good point though sometimes I think people think to much negatively. Although she has good shape already people get to critical on a small thing, when on the whole it is very good.

HAHA OH COME ON! Which human in the world,when they sit,fat won't stick out their bodies? (This,is excluding people who die from starvation :) ) But really,Hara is daring to say that publicly. Admire her for that ^_^ Admire all female idols for truth :) And just being themselves :)

Awww love Hara's honesty and I envy her 20 inche waist I wish I had her waist lol. She's not fat but I do agree sitting like that will make it appear that your fat is bulging out but she's not fat at all :inluv: Thanks for sharing the pictures and the translation with us.

i think anybody else does have a fat folds

when he/she sits..that's not a matter to

get on a big deal..and i think Hara unnie is

luckier than others because even though

she eats a lot..she doesn't gain any weight..

i don't even think she is fat to start with, seriously there is something wrong with the netizen's eyes

she is way too skinny, she need to gain some weight but too bad she wont cause she wont gain it no matter what she eat

They are calling this little folding skin fat?? xDDD

Do they even know what "fat" really is?? Seems like they don't!

Most of them are morbidly obsessed with being skinny, moreover being just bones and skin.

Hara has a great body and although she is skinny, she looks healthy and not sick.

She has that bodytype and a very good metabolism.^^

Seriously, WHO can notice on this issue when they watching MV.

When I watch the MV, I think I don't have time to notice this kind of thing.

Even I try to see it. It kinna very hard to see, only if you put it into very slow motion mode.

hahahaha! cute fats lol

even though she has tiny bits of fats.

i still can't imagine how thin she is in real life. damn! 20in!? hahaha

my friend's waist is 25 and i found her really thin already.

i wanna see her for that! =))