The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Gyuri really catch my attention with her princess syndrome and goddess attitude..

she really bring laughter to me..and Hara also grow a lot recently in Variety show..i'm proud of her..before this is quite rare to see Hara talk at variety show..and i thought she just a quiet girl.. but in Invincible Youth she really change my opinion.. i enjoy watched her..

I remember back then i already heard KaRa during Break It days (especially that joint stage with Hyori), but it didn't left much impression. Thanks to Star Golden Bell and its segment Level with Me, I was introduced to the cutest entertainer ever that is Jung Nicole, since then i always find information about KaRa activities. Nicole jjang!!! (and of course Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Jiyoung too)

Edited by kara4life

in old kara, sunghee (killer vocals and beauty, even attitude, to me she overshone the other members, only in stage of course as they were good friends)

in new kara, nicole (i remembered that nicole child from old kara and now she looks like a sexy young woman... blew my mind out)