The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Sung Hee...

i first watched kara when they're doing special stage with hyori...it was accidentally coz im a fan of hyori...

then i noticed sung hee when she's doing her high notes...she's so pretty...then i researched kara and found out that sung hee left the group...from that day, im always watching their performances back in 2007... :tongue:

I only got in Kara pretty recently and it was coz of their song 'Mister'...its just soo catchy...

So i decided to watch their performance and i was like O__O...everyones soo pretty...but the one that caught my attention was Hara.

I saw all their other stuff like performances and MV but i was like yea it good but i'll pass, but their song 'Mister' really caught my attention LOL

HARA on Show Music Core E176 090801 singing Wanna. Didn't know who it was at the time but that long straight hair and those tight clothes.. i melted every time i saw her.

After watching the video many times over Nicole started to look very appealing. She dances well and some of her facial expressions were really good.

Seungyeon!!! How can those eye-smile attracts my eyes and always makes me look at her everytime she's on screen. I don't even know.

I really love her eye-smile :D

Later I search her profile and I realize that we share the same birthdate (tough she's an unnie to me). That's when I decided that She's my fave member XD