The member that caught your attention

chupachups

The member that caught my attention is

the goddess Park Gyuri...... :P

she caught my attention since

Kara - Pretty girl.......

when i saw her i feel like...

"wow shes very beautiful "....

now all of them caught my attention in singing or on variety show....

Hara caught me off guard....

hehe.. i totally fall for her when i see her pretty eyes...

:)

Park Gyuri, from the very first time I saw her in a variety show (SGB) and smart-aleck words came out of her mouth and she was brimming with charisma and "goddess" aura..I've had a girl-crush ever since.

May hateful words only come out through another ear for Gyuri; I like her just the way she is.

Edited by dr3amb1g3

pretty funny for me, because Nicole caught my attention because of her name.

I become interested in Kara because of the videos my neighbour sent me, and I decide to check out the members.

The thing is, it's really difficult for me to memorize korean names, so I browse the members, and all I see are korean names, just like every other korean names, then I spot Nicole.

"Oh, an English name, interesting"

"Wow, she's from US, cool"

and yeah.

haha! i was sucked in by hara! but after that i found out gyuri is really cool! haha! and seungyeon pretty! hara is darn cute! haha! i don't really know sunghee coz i came to know about kara really late! haha! but i tink i will sometime go track back kara and find out more about her! haha!!!

there were two

nicole and hara

i thought nicole danced really well and immediately payed more attention to this group

hara because she was really pretty. when i first saw her i couldn't believe my eyes becuase she was so pretty so i recognized the group everytime they were in videos cuase of hara