The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Seung Yeon unni for sure. Both it wasn't a good thing. I knew about them when everyone was bashing at her about being a "cam-wh***" at allkpop. But after listening to their musics and seeing her on variety shows,I realized that it was all a misunderstand. I just fell in love with her smile and...JUST EVERYTHING!!! How could someone NOT love Seung Yeon. If it wasn't for her, i wouldn't even know KARA existed

The member that caught my eye was Goo Hara. The group is awesome in beauty and singing, but shes the one who got me watching several korean shows and videos.

I have to admit, I wasn't really into any of this because I thought that it was all the same as 2NE1 and is probably just another girl group but when I saw a friend watching Chuseok Special Sweet Girl, I couldn't stop wondering "Who is that? She's so cool!" Before I knew it, I was looking for music videos, performances, and variety shows that she was participating in, which had me wondering, "Are the other groups like this too?" Soon after I'm watching Family Outing, Strong Heart, Invincible Youth and the like.

I can't believe her and Jiyoung weren't originally part of the group, but I'm sure glad they are now. I'd be thrilled if Kim Sunghee came back too!