The member that caught your attention

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

when they first debuted, it was always Gyuri. I would always say SungHee is so pretty or SeungYeon is cute, but deep in my heart, Gyuri was always there seeking my attention. I think its because her face attracts you, 'cause it's really distinct and you can recognize her easily. Her face is extremely prettyy too. :]

Edited by Smile_Always

HAN SEUNG YEON!

i was watching one episode of Star Golden Bell in which Seung Yeon, Hara were guest.

And those 2 cuties, especially SY, sitting there so prettily and sweetly.

After that episode,

I'M A KARA FANTATIC! :D

Seung Yeon caught my eye,

Hara caught my the other eye,

and Nicole confirmed my 'fan of KARA' status.

haha..

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri definitely stood out to me the most. I had to look at her picture

for awhile trying to figure out of this girl was half-korean and something.

I thought she was beautiful too. Not like other korean girls that i've seen

before. Plus i love her voice, it's unique and distinct. :D

i dont remember if one of them caught my attention when i first saw them. maybe sunghee since i thought she looked like i think an actress or another singer. but after seeing them through myspace sharing a page with cats. and seeing sunghee i dont know. just started to look them up. and i got attached to sunghee's voice. the person i like now is nicole. sunghee is still there. but out of the three old members i like nicole's vocals most. some reason. but even so, i love all member equally.

Long story for me, basically I was doing basic Youtubing when one link led me to another and I got introduced to SNSD back in Dec 2007... I think it was the Yoona vs. Seungri Happy shares company.. and then I fell in love with SNSD... I then found out that Tiffany and Jessica spoke english I started looking for clips of them speaking english and ran into Nicole speaking english... and then I discovered the song Break It and i fell in love with Kara... lol.. long story huh?