The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Hara caught my attention in the Honey MV...first impression was that she was a lifelike doll! Her eyes are simply gorgeous. That's not to take away the beauty of the other members though; they're all karalicious (I just made that word up) :D.

The member who caught my eye and got me in love with KARA is Seung Yeon!

Hmm.. She got me when I was surfing around youtube and there was this sweet adorable girl imitating Taeyeon from 2PM in S.G.B.

Oh my god..with that smiley eye, and she hooked me. :D

Nicole was the one who caught my attention. I'm a fairly new fan, so though I had seen "Pretty Girl" and "Wanna", I never paid attention until I saw "Lupin". And the one who stood out to me was Nicole. She looked amazing in that vid. She also caught my eye in their "Mister" performances. Goo Hara also caught my eye, but I had also heard about her before getting into Kara, so I kind of knew to look for her, instinctively. But Nicole really caught my eye. ♥

When I was first starting out with Kara a few months ago, I was drawn to Hara. I've got a fondness for Han Chae Young and I found that she looked a lot like her! They were both really pretty and I just loved how they both had genuine smiles all the time. The more I looked into Kara, the more I found myself liking Hara.

It wasn't until my friend pointed her out that I was drawn to Nicole. While I really do still like Hara, I think the one that captures my attention most now is Nicole. She's really flexible with things and she just adapts to everything thrown at her with no fuss. She can alter her image from cutesy to full-blown hot in the blink of an eye. But even though she can change looks so fast, she's still that confident, driven person beneath it all. I really like her. ^^